chapter 17

It's about 7 and me and Kalin are chilling like normal. Then he got a call. Hello..yea we will be there...Yea I need to get ready real quick... See you in a minute. Who was that Kai? Just Aug he wanted to see if we were still coming to the party. OK ,is this cool what I got on? He laughed , yes its fine you look beautiful Tyra chill. That made me feel special. What are you wearing kai? Maybe a sweater ,some jeans you know my usual. I laughed that is your uniform man. Shut up He pulled me up from the couch and picked me up and twirled me in the air. Ok ok Kalin stop I giggled. Ok he put me down carefully. Go get dressed I playfully hit his arm. Ouch meanie. I didn't hit you hard. I know he smiled at me. Get dressed I laughed. Ok ,ok he start heading up the stairs. This boy.
------------------------------------------------------------- He came down stairs and We both had on leather jackets,cute huh? You ready? Yea I'm ready. I grabbed my purse and put in on. Its a 30 minute drive don't fall asleep on me. I will not make any promises I smirked. We get to the door and he opens it for me. Thank you Kai. Welcome Ty. Is that my nickname now. Yea I guess he smiled. You are so corny ,but I love it.We get to the car and he unlocks the doors. Its kind of cold out here. Kai can turn on the heat please? Yea hold on. He started the car and turn the heat on a little. It felt nice in the car. So where is the party kai? Um it in San Francisco. I never been there. Its cool I been there a lot. It seems fun. It can be boring too he looked at me. Don't ruin my dreams please. He throw his hands up. Let's go Kai. Ok,ok he we go. We started to back out the drive way.
I watched as we went under the Golden Gate Bridge. Its bigger than what I thought . is everything ok over? I turned my head, yea fine. Ty help me look for this address. 5490 Bridgeway Dr. Ok I will. We rode up and down streets. I seen it coming up. Kai I think this is it I point to a big ass white house. Alright get out right here. Why? I need to park some where if the cops come we won't get in trouble. Ok I'll be right here. He smiled and pulled off. It was cold I was lightly shivering. Then I felt two long ass arms wrap around me ,they were covered in tats. I turned, Hey Aug. I reached up and hugged him. How is my baby girl? Good really good, how about you? I'm doing really good, I'm really happy right now. Aw Aug. Don't get mushie on me , but I am truly happy here. Babygirl who you waiting on? Kalin he is parking on the next street or something. Ok, he is a smart man. Yea I smiled. Now tell me about you beating Cailtin's ass. Well you know how your room was trashed. Yea, that shit pissed me off. We were walking out the room and this bitch is gonna.. Hey Aug,Kalin came and man hugged Aug. What you been up to august asked. Not much been hanging with the midget. Kalin then looked at me. I'm not that short. They looked at me and busted out laughing. Haha very fun I rolled my eyes. Let's get in the house its cold as fuck out Aug said. We all start walking to the house. I can already tell its packed already,but it does seem more calm then the first one I went to. I looked around and it was lots of decorations up. They were beautiful, they where gold,black,and silver. I was really amazed by the decorations. Their beautiful, Huh? I turned and Kalin was behind me. Yea ,they are so pretty. Like you are. I was blushing so hard. But here is a tiara for you. It was a plastic tiara with rimestones in it and was gold. Aug can back with a red cup in his hand. Y'all want anything? Um no thank you I said. No I'm good kalin said. Ok see y'all in a minute. Alright. Kalin turned his attention back to me. I guess your not going to drink. He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Yea that just isn't for me. Say that again. He laughed. We can still enjoy the party with out alcohol Kalin said. I know that, do you? Yes Tyra I do, but last time I got caught up in the hype of my first college party. That's understandable. Plus I walked off away from you like an asshole. I was fine I laughed. Yea and then you had to carry me to campus. Yea I remember , you are mad heavy. I'm sorry for that. It was meant to happen if it didn't we would be where we are now. Your right.
-------------------------------------------------------------
What time is it? I pulled out my phone. Its 11:57. Well come with me then. He grabbed my hand. He lead me to this balcony ,it was beautiful. It was cold though. What are we doing out here? I wanted us to count down by ourselves. Ok , that seems fun. I sat down on the little couch that was out there. Kalin sat right next to me. Its 11:59 now.we have 20 seconds. Let's count down. 10 seconds now. 10...9..8..7...6...5..4...3...2...1... Happy New year. Out of nowhere Kalin kissed me. I didn't know what to do. He stop and smile. Ty kiss me back. Umm ok. He kissed me again this time I kissed him back. He broke it. Now that's better. We looked at each other for a moment then we heard sirens. Shit kalin said. Umm come so we won't get caught. He jump off the edge of the Balcony. Kalin I can't. Why? I'm scared. I will catch you I promise. I hesited then I jumped. He caught me. Come on run ok. Ok. We start to run and we had to jump a fence. When we got to the sidewalk. Kalin grabbed my arms and wrapped then around his waist. Act like we're a couple. I seen a white police officer come to us. Hello. Hello officer. Have you two been drinking tonight. No sir , my girlfriend and I were just walking tonight to celebrate New Years. Where you two at a party. No sir, we have been walking this whole time. Ok you can leave now. Thank you sir. We walked to the car in the same position. We got in and start laughing. That was close. It was. I'm glad I could spend this time with you tonight Kalin said. Me too , it was fun, really fun. Its my pleasure. Now I'm tired. You are always tired. I know that. We about to get a hotel room because I don't feel like driving. Its only 30 minutes. I just don't want to go home just yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey you guys thanks for reading. My reads are crazy so are my votes. Renew to vote and comment please. I love you Kam fam so much I can't really express it through this but thank you everyone. I hope you also enjoyed this chapter but goodnight~Amya