The Flaming Hollow.

Down in the Village Hidden in the Leaves..  Ninja were leaping from rooftop to rooftop, an alarm in effect as all the Shinobi who weren't currently on missions were responding to the Hokage's orders to search for information on the strange creatures that had attacked Temari and Shikamaru.

However, unknown to the Ninja, a ripple in space occurred in a deserted street next to the Ninja Academy. The ripple in space soon became an extremely strained Garaganta that tore itself open.

Out of the Garganta.. stepped Erza Scarlet, Mikaris Misaka, Mirajane Straus, and Ulquiorra Cifer. As the Garganta closed behind them, Ulquiorra let out an exhausted sigh. "It took me 20 hours to open this...  Hollows are finding it more difficult to traverse between worlds now that Corruption's aura is burning through the Multiversal stream."

"Thank you Ulquiorra." said Erza. "I imagine this has exhausted you thoroughly.. find somewhere to rest safely please.."

"So this is the world they ended up in." said Mikari. "I hope my Mikoto is okay."

"I'm sure they're fine." said Mira cheerfully. "After all, they have Twilight Prankster with them."

"That's what I'm worried about." Mikaris said. 

"Hey! You!!" a shinobi jumped down.. a rather large fat looking guy with a goatee and chest plate armor. "I've never seen you in the village before. Where are you from?"

"We're toursists." said Mira cheerfully, waving a hand. "There's no need for you to be concerned."

"Really?" said the shinobi. "Because by the looks of you folks, you don't seem like the type of people who haven't already seen plenty of brawls.

"I imagine so." said Mikaris, looking at her new AEA. "My Ability Enhancement Armor Mark 2 was designed with a more armored look. My apologies. You see, we are indeed tourists, but we also have seen a few battles in our lifetime."

"Yeaaaahhh.. well here in the real world." said the ninja. "Normal tourists, even ones who are veteran fighters, don't walk in to our village wearing Mecha suits.

Mikaris blinked a little worriedly and looked at Erza quickly for assistance. She was a strategic thinker, but Mikaris wasn't quite well versed in coming up with lies.

"You must have had some pretty awful visitors lately." Erza guessed.

"How could ya tell?"

"Well, you're treating us with suspicion merely on our attire being ready for battle." said Erza. "and plenty of the warriors of this village seem to be running around in a near panic."

The ninja sighed and nodded. "You're right.. sorry for the 20 questions. The last few strange visitors beat up a very good friend of mine pretty badly."

"Do you have any more information on who it might have been?" asked Mikaris.

"Not much." said the boy. "I'm Choji Akimichi by the way.. "

"I'm Erza Scarlet." said Erza. "That is Mikaris Misaka, Mirajane Straus, and... er..."

Ulquiorra had disappeared.. which was probably a good thing considering his pale skin and broken mask would've looked the strangest among this already strange group.

Erza shook her head, and regained her composure. "Listen, do you know where we can find the village leader?"

"Sorry.. no can do.. Kakashi Sensei right now is way too busy to-"

"WHAMMMM!!!" Erza slammed Choji's head against her breast. "I IMPLORE YOU!! OH WARRIOR OF THIS VILLAGE!! OUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER AND WE MUST GATHER AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE!!"