Chapter 3: Did You Have Your Fun?

Miranda
I woke up to the sound of stressed moaning. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 4:53. The moaning grew louder. Someone was in pain. I got out of bed and waddled down the hall. I put my ear against every door and realized that everyone in the house was making the groaning noise. First I opened the door to Rocky's room. "Hey, Rock." I whispered. "Trash can." He demanded. I ran to the bathroom and brought him the trash can. He began puking in it, causing his entire room to smell. I moved the hair off his shoulders and took the hair tie out of my hair and put it in his, something I knew he did often. After he finished puking, I brought the trash can into the bathroom, quickly washed it out, and moved onto the next room. "Hey, Delly." She was sprawled out on her bed all sweaty. "Can I get you anything?" She groaned. "There's nothing for a stomach ache, is there?" She asked. "I can get you some Sprite." She nodded. After returning with her drink, I moved onto Ross' room. I brought the trash can to him and rubbed his back while he puked into it. I got a towel and wiped his mouth off and he laid back down. I ran my fingers through his shaggy blonde hair. He smiled at my touch and fell asleep. Glad I got one taken care of.
~
I walked into Ryland's room and saw him hunched over, clutching his stomach. It looked like he was about to cry. "Ry? Are you okay?" I sat down next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Do you need something?" He continued moaning and shook his head. "I'm f-fine." "Ryland, you don't look fine." He motioned me out the door with his hand. I sighed and kissed his cheek. As I was walking out the doorway, I stopped myself. "Oh, Ryland." I turned around. "I'm sorry I made you kiss a wall."
~
"Riker?" I knocked on the door with my knuckles. "Mmf.." He groaned. I laughed. "Rike? You need to puke too?" He held out a hand and motioned for the trash can. I sat down beside said boy and moved his bangs out of his eyes. I hated the gagging noises, and hearing them made me happy I didn't drink. I went to wash out the trash can, but I couldn't remove the stench. I returned to Riker and sat down beside him.
~
I still couldn't shake the question. Did he remember? Maybe I could test it. "Hey, Riker," "Mmm?" "Who was it that forced us out of the bathroom last night?" I asked. I really didn't know what I was hoping for. "What?" He asked. "Nothing. Never mind. I'm gonna go get some sleep." I started to leave, but for some reason I couldn't. There was a weak grip around my wrist. "No..stay. Please." "Why? You need sleep." "You can get in bed with me." My heart skipped a beat. What? "Why?" "My..stomach hurts." Sure it does. "Can I get you anything? I'm not sleeping with you." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I don't need you to sleep with me anyway."
~
Wow. Was he on his period or something? I mean damn. My bed felt strangely stiff for some reason. It just wasn't comfortable. I rolled over. 6:01. I wasn't even tired. Getting out of bed, I grabbed my hairbrush and ran it through my thick, long hair. I brushed out my side bangs, put on some make up and an outfit. (See above image.) I walked downstairs and saw what a mess the house was. I sighed. "This is gonna be a lot of work." I said to myself.
~
"Done!" I put the broom in the closet and wiped the sweat from my forehead. In the kitchen, I decided I'd make them breakfast since they'd be too hungover. I shifted through the cabinets and found some pancake mix. I looked in the fridge. As I was looking up and down the shelves for something that could possibly make pancakes healthy, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gasped and spun around, only to be met face to face with a bed-head infested Rydel. "Hiya! Whatcha doin?" She pepped. "Well aren't you feeling better?" She nodded and laughed. I giggled and put my arm around her neck. "I was just making pancakes. Wanna help me?" She excitedly nodded. "What are you looking in there for? You know where you should be looking? ... The pantry. Follow me." She pulled something out of the pantry. Then another thing. Then another thing. Then another thing. "Jesus, Del! What are you getting?" I looked through everything. Pancake mix, chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, bananas, sugar, peanut butter, syrup, and butter. "So, we're supposed to put all this in like ten pancakes?" A devilish smile appeared on my sister's face as she pulled out three more boxes of pancake mix.
~
We were finally done and covered in every topping that was on the counter before. We heard footsteps down the hallway and saw Ross and Rocky walking towards us. They looked fine too. Why was everyone better all of a sudden? That's not how a hangover works!
~
Soon everyone was in the kitchen but Ryland. "Where's Ry?" Ross asked whilst stuffing his face with pancakes. "I dunno. Last night his stomach was hurting, like, bad." I answered. "Yeah, I heard him a few rooms away." Rydel said. Meanwhile, everyone else was stuffing their face with all different kinds of pancakes except for Riker. He'd been picking at the same one for so long he'd practically mutilated it. The look on his face made him appear to be pissed off, but he could've also been constipated. What? It was a hard expression to read!
~
"Rike. You gonna eat?" Rocky said. "Yeah, you got something against that pancake? What, did it murder your family or something?" Rydel joked, making everyone laugh. Riker just gave everyone, including me, a death stare. I asked Rydel if he was always like this, and she said no. "Oh, I think he's just being a grumpy pants because someone wouldn't cuddle him last night." It felt good to say that. I was finally warming up to them.
~
Riker looked up at me with yet another death stare. "What?!" Ross yelled. Rydel gasped. "Big bro finally trying to get some, huh? You know he's a virgin?" Everyone snickered. Riker clutched his fork tighter, showing his snow white knuckles. "Heh, o-okay guys, that's enough." I stuttered. "You know he's had like five girlfriends?" "Really?!" Rydel exclaimed. "Guys, that's called rude. Stop." Still, they didn't stop making fun of him. Riker growled under his throat and clenched his eyes shut. "I thought he had sex with that one girl. What was her name? Allison?" Suddenly, Riker stood up with great force, knocking over the whipped cream. He stomped off to his room, muttering cuss words under his breath.
~
I stood up too, secretly trying to knock over something for a more dramatic effect, but it didn't happen. "Guys, what the hell was that?" They all just stared at me with blank faces. I rolled my eyes and walked off to Riker's room. If I was gonna do one productive thing today, I might as well do it now.