The Silent World of Kayleigh

I suppose that things wouldn't be as bad as they got if I had never let him sneak in threw my window ,or even answered his first question.I never thought things would get so wild, so ...so .... bloody or gross. I yawned hard as my alarm clock rung in my ears. Suppressing a grown I crawl out of bed , slithering into my closet and pick out the usual black gypsy shirt with a purple- ish red corset and skinny jeans. I run a hand threw my messy hair and sit in front of my vanity and begin applying my face. Curling my side cut to the right and the one stran of hair I left out of the buzz. I then plaster on my eyeliner around my pale earth green eyes. As I go to grab my shoes I make sure to throw on my lucky safety pin and the cross my grandmother gave me. My safety pin is like my good luck charm ever since I started wearing it I can't really remember anything bad happening. My cross is my comfort object with out it I feel naked, I don't feel safe without as if some demon followed me around waiting for me to take it off. School was a hazy event that entails me sleeping threw class , turning up my music as loud as it got and making A's on every test. How do I do it you ask ? It's quite simple really I'm extremely nocturnal. My homework and class work us always in on time so my teachers leave me be. The best part about school is lunch. Even though I'm not the preppy cheerleader type , I still love lunch where I stuff my face and sit next to Jason , ohhh Jason . The prettiest guy I've ever seen . I think he sees me drool over him but I mean like who wouldn't ?!?! He's beautiful with his big brown eyes and long black hair. His arm already has the beginnings of his sleeve, even though we are only juniors he is in apprenticeship because he wants to be a tattoo artist. He did both of the two tattoos I have : my butterflies up my back (thigh) to mid rib ( side boob). And my green lantern tattoo on my ring finger. We are best friends. I met him about a year or so ago . We didn't grow up together or any if that bull shit, we simply met during marching band. That's right you heard me marching band, and I've been in love with everything about him ever since. I suppose your wondering ' wtf is wrong with this chick?' , I'm insane it's really easy to answer , but without my insanity I wouldn't be the crazy goth chick I am today. I run down stairs , snatch a poptart from the pantry , and grab my stuff. As I walk down to the bus stop I notice something shiny on the grown buried in a pile of leaves. I reached down to grab it. I pick it up an look at it carefully noticing every inch of the silver skull pendant and the ruby bones behind it. I shrug off the chain already around my neck and at the charm to my little brass knuckles charm. After getting down to the stop and chatting random nonsense with my best friend Ashley a blonde with purple and pink bangs and a scene not a goth but close enough. "so Johnny and heather are back together. And I heard Matt is trying to date-" stopping mid-sentence and looking closely at my new found charm. "where did you get that ? It's cool looking" I smile triumphantly, gloating silently in my head how I finally have something cooler that what she has. Turning my neck away I say " ohh it's nothing , I found it and thought it was cute so I put it on , nothing special" . The bus pulls up and we leave for school . --------------------- Authors note : Ok , so I'm getting really fucking tired of people editing my shit .I hate that u do it without my permission. It's a raw draft of mine when I want to fucking edit it , I WILL FUCKING EDIT IT!!! Ok? DO NOT FUCKING EDIT MY SHIT!