Chapter 2 - what the hell?

Ok authors note , if anyone fucking edits my shit . I will stop writing! DON'T FUCKING EDIT MY SHIT!

Your not so silent slave,

Kayleigh

###################

A couple days have passed since I foun the necklace and I haven't really thought anything of it. Well maybe except the face that my skin is 3x's paler than I thought I could ever get it, and my boobs are looking monstrous and they barely fit in any if my shirts, not to mention there's like random streaks of silver hair on my head!

I thought to go along with my new transitioning look I'd get a tattoo, I didn't really have the money to pay for a new tattoo. So I figured I'd let Jason do it for me... For free that is.

When I rolled out of bed and Into the bathroom I decided to do my hair straight, I haven't had my hair straight in like 4 years so it was a much harder task to accomplish than I had anticipated. After applying my make up and throwing on a red corset and black jean with me hell raiser combat boots I was ready to roll in out.

Appon arriving at Jason's house I always silently stair at all the painting in his house. All the painting look like his mom and dad where from liver pool in the 18 hundreds and they had thrown up all over the house. Not to mention the ugly furniture all over.

I silently followed Jason into his room where he had all 8 of his tattoo guns set up and a nice fluffy chair for me to relax in.

I was excited for this tattoo. It's a marking of my change. Jason who was working on my thigh with his tattoo gun in hand was whistling away to the tune of blood by 'My chemical romance'. I sat in the chair for awhile just being silent when an odd question came across my mind. "Jason?" I say , " yes?" He replies. " do you think I'm cute ?" I ask nervously. When did I get the courage to say shit like that?!?! " I think your more than cute" he says giving me a grin that I had never seen before but I can't say I don't like it. "Hmmm ok , so ... Do you like me or you just want to smash and pass?" I ask confidently. Where the fuck where these words coming from?!? I'm sure as hell not thinking what I'm saying. Shit seriously what the hell is going on? " I like you a lot , I have for a while but I don't think you will like the person I am" he says sadly.

"We'll what exactly are you talking about?"

" kayleigh, I have a secret. I'm-"

++++++++++

Ohhhh cliff hanger ? I think so!

Umm so read the next chapter when it come out to find out Jason's dirty secret (; and also please as a writer to other writers if you fucking edit my shit ... I will find you and edit all your shit ...