An Intresting Night

After getting the beautiful pin up I now call Bettie tattooed to my thigh, I decided I was going to call my friend Ashley and give her the code for " I'm at a guys house let my mom think I'm at your house" plan. Then called my mother and told her that I was staying the night at Ashley's house and would be home the next day.

" Jason !" I yell while flying down the stairs , where I run into someone. I pick myself up as they do and stand to see the guilt bastard who didn't realize I was running down the stairs. I look and see a small elderly woman , " I ... I.. I'm so s-sorry , are you ok ma ' am ?" I ramble off like an auctioneer. " yes deary Ill be fine , you look quite startled can I help you with something ?" She replied.

" yes ! , umm would you happen to know where Jason is ??" I smiled down at her tall frame expecting her to tell me where he is.

" Jason? Oh deary he's in the kitchen cooking my dinner like a real man should" she seemed proud at the fact that she instilled the idea of a man cooking in the house in to his brain at a young age.

" thanks I really appreciate it!" I practically yelled, which I the. Fixed with a shy smile.

When reality caught up to me, I was actually quite frightened. Shit , He eats other people ... How is it he knows how to cook ? ... Does he cook people , the thoughts ran threw my head at a mile a minute .

I ran the rest of the way down the stairs and around the corner, then into the kitchen. " Jason?" I asked while walking into the kitchen.

" yes ?" I hear that deep , hot chocolate voice hit my hears as I melt simultaneously. I walk around the island to look his in the face instead of staining at the black ink along his neck that crept into his long , thick , black hair.

" I just wanted to know where I should sleep " I said while grinning like an idiot. " Oh and I was wondering if your cooking was umm well ... Non-cannibal safe ?" I then looked down at my shoe.

" yes it is safe for you " he said softly while taking my chin between his thumb and index finger and kissing me me gently on the lips.

_____^^^^_____^^^^__

Yo! Um so no clif hanger (: your welcome !

NEXT CHAPTER GETS STEAMYYYYY!! ;DDD

Oh yes and the word might possibly end ... I'm not sure yet :p

Any feed back would be great !! Love you guys !

EDIT THIS AND DIE...

Your not so silent slave,

Kayleigh