Chapter 1 :Not Convinced

When you have a friend as stubborn as Eleanor, you can't really say no to anything. That's why when she asked if I would go to camp with her and Louis this summer I really had no choice.

"But I don't want to El!" I whined for like the millionth time today. Looking as beautiful as ever, El sat across from me, dressed in her cute gray jumper staring at me and smiling. "Res, you really think I'm gonna let you stay home all summer wasting your life away watching Show after Show on Netflix? " El asked me smirking. "Well if you put it that way...." I replied back feeling ashamed that she knew what my plans for the summer were.

I sighed really loud knowing that I have already gotten defeated. "Iguessicouldgowithyouifthatmeansyouwillshutup" I mumbled to her, puzzled, El asked me,"what was that?" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. "Fine, I'll go" I told her a little louder. She sat up really quick and hugged me squealing really loud "Oh! Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret it. " she exclaimed. I grumbled and pulled away from the hug, clearly not convinced.

An:hey guys so I just want to give a huge shout-out to grace_lacey she is amazing go check her out thanks so much!!! The girl above is what I picture Renesme to look like.