Chapter 4:That night...

Niall's POV:

I almost had her she'll give in but it's not like I want her for life or a week or longer I just want her for one night.

Just one night is all it will take.

Renesmes POV:

I went to bed that night lying awake for hours thinking about... Him.

He says he's sweet and caring he acts like that he's really funny but I don't know... I don't know if I can ever love again after what happened to me that day I just don't know if I'm able to love again.

I mean what if he hurts ME no. He's not like that I can tell...
I guess I'll give him a chance but if he blows it that will be it I'm done if he does.

I got up that morning and changed into grey high wasted shorts and a teal crop top I slipped on my grey vans and walked out.

I saw Eleanor and lou eating each others faces off with food in front of them while Niall was eating like a hog. I giggled that boy eats a lot.

"Childeren there's a thing called eating food not faces pigs. "I said in a motherly tone.

"Sorry mom would you like us to-do the dishes we have been very bad we apologize we will go clean now mother. " El said in a British proper lady like accent and scampered off with Louis to the cabin laghing their asses off.

Niall looked up at me and started laughing. I suddenly felt self conscious and asked what.

"You sounded like my mom when she sees ME making out with my girlfriends oh my god!! Hahaha"niall said laughing.

I tried to ignore the fact that he said girlfriends,and how his mom walks in on his making out with probably hundreds of girls.

"uh huh... Well what are we doing today? "I asked sitting by him.

"What do you wanna do? "he asked looking at me with his Beautiful blue eyes I looked away trying not to fall for him and have another episode of yesterday.

"We could go hike then go for a swim?? "I asked more a question than a statement.

"Sure!! Be ready in 5."he said getting up heading to his cabin I followed suit heading to mine.

We got separate cabins cause I didn't want to share with him and I actually almost slept outside till they moved either him or ME so they moved ME finally lol.

I went into my cabin I slipped on my yoga shorts and my sports bra put my hair in a high ponytail grabbed a water slipped on my converse and opened the door to see Niall about to knock in some sweats shirtless.

I stared for a long time I suddenly stopped when Niall said something.
"Like what you see? "he said winking I blushed looking away "no" I mumbled.

"let's go weirdo"he said dragging ME.

"Let's go hiking for an hour then come back and swim around sound Good?" he asked.

"Yep"i replied popping the p.

We walked up the trail then started jogging we were almost to the top when Niall said something.

"Race ya?" he said with a smirk

I smirked "your on Horan!! " I said running ahead before he could.

"Hey that's not fair you cheated!! " he yelled I smiled triumphantly.

I was almost there and I almost won when he came speeding past me and beating ME by a millimeter.

"HOW!!?? "I asked out of breath. He didn't even seem out of breath.