Chapter 16

Sorry for the late updates we gone try to work harder on them just times are different for us so yeah and we work on the book together so we have to find common ground but aye I see yall reading the read is at 5k+ already sooo turrrnnn uppp. Keep reading,voting,commenting doing what yall do! -Moe

*Kendra*

I wrapped my feet around in the cool blanket as I woken up from my long slumber. I looked at my surroundings noticing that I was back at the apartment. It would have been nice to wake up at the beach to hear the seagulls and and waves crashing against the shore but work has to be done money is the motive.

I turned to Kendrick to see he was sound asleep I smiled as I watched him smile every two seconds he must be having a good dream too bad I'm wake him i laughed to myself.

Just when I was about to shake his shoulder a loud bang echoed throughout the room. I jumped in my own skin as Kendricks eye jumped open.

"Who the fuck making all that noise" he said in a groggy tone. "Somebody's at the door" I looked at him. "Who the fuck banging on my door like they the police" he got up out bed and reached under the mattress pulling out his guns. He tossed me one as he headed towards the door. I jumped up and followed right behind I'm ride for this man I got his back.

As we got closer to the front door the knocks grew louder. Kendrick quickly creeped to the door and peaked in the peep hole. "Bruh" he mumbled unlocking the door.

"What the hell yall doing here so early" he mugged Damon and i'm guessing his crew. "What up fam" his crew shouted like they was in the hood yelling squad. I watched as each of them dapped him doing they lil man hug.

"And who is this sexy carmel phat booty hoe" One these niggas looked at me like I was a t bone steak, hold up did this nigga just call me a hoe.

"first off nigga I ain't a hoe and I'm yo niggas girl so talk to me with respect before yo ass be 6 feet under , Kendrick get yo nigga before I do" I rolled my eyes and neck. I swear this skinny wanna be lil fizz look a like didn't just disrespect me like do he not know who I am i will end his life in a blink of an eye.

"Nigga apologize to my girl that's Kendra the one i was telling you all about" Kendrick mumbled.

"My bad shawty I didn't mean anything I just thought" I cut him off quickly. "Well you thought wrong you don't' get paid to think you get paid to know" I said dismissing him.

"Why is yall making all that noise" Tasha came out getting everybody's attention. All she was wearing was a tank and pajama shorts and a robe.

"Oh shit I didn't know we had company" she said more to herself then us while she fixed her messy weave. I looked at her eye direction that was going straight to Damon and seem to me that his eyes was everywhere but her face.

She gave him a big smile showing her pearly white and sharp canine teeth. "I'm damon" Damon cleared his throat as he walked over to Tasha shaking her hand. "and this is Taydoe" he pointed to one the taller guys in the back.

"This is James" he pointed to the disrespectful mother fucker I mugged his ass when he said the name. We greeted everyone after Damon was done doing the roll I pulled Tasha into her room this bitch got some explaining to do.

"Bitchhh why is you pulling me" she whined. "Nah hoe you got some explaining to do where have yo ass been, I was out my mind worried about you, you know how things are right now you can't just go out and do you without calling checking in I thought you were dead or some Tasha" I began to let a few tears fall.

I don't know if it's these hormones that's making me this way or am I just being over dramatic. "Baby mama I'm sorry don't cry I'm fine you see my sexy ass in front of you right now don't you" she said making me laugh. I swear I love this girl to death.