The Start of a Storm Part 2

"We couldn't retrieve anything off of her memories, Lord Megatron." Knockout informed as Stargaze laid wounded and bleeding on the table.

"Then perhaps she has spoken the truth..." Megatron pondered, "She does not know..."

The femme scoffed weakly, "What can I say...I may be cruel but at least I'm honest."

"And I suppose Optimus told you that?" Megatron's sharp denta shined in the dark light under his evil grin.

"Sure. And a lot of other things, too." Star grinned, "Such as when to be honest about how much your paint job sucks, Knocks. Let me be honest here and say that this so-called hot look you're going for here is only meant for femmes. Sorry."

The cocky medic growled lowly and stuck a prod against her chained side, making her scream when the waves of electricity ran through out her whole body.

Knockout scoffs gleefully at the results of her pain and then brings out a jar, "But, we have plenty of samples that show signs of a Synthetic Energon mixture running through her veins. If I research it further I'm sure I shall find the answer into making specimens like her."

"Interesting..." The Gladiator stated.

"Specimen?!" Star hissed, earning another hit of electricity from the evil medic.

Megatron just sat back and enjoyed the show, "How vulnerable Optimus must feel for you."

She grits her teeth, in pain, as she lets out a huff, "Trust me. He doesn't feel anything. You're just jealous that he's a Prime, and you're stuck just being called Buckethead."

This time, Megatron snatched the prod from Knockout's hand and stabs it more harshly into Stargaze's side with it. She screams out again, arching her back against her restraints as an attempt to escape.

"You might want to watch what you say, filth." Megatron growled, "Or I won't miss an ounce of recharge regretting about killing your family."

She bit her metal lip, as a way of silencing her screams and keeping back the sarcastic comment she had ready for him. Megatron grins like a snake once more.

"That's better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, one of Megatron's top chief of commands, Dreadwing, was keeping an eye on an Energon Mine while the rest of the Cons were of course, mining.

"Hurry up! I wish not to keep our Lord Megatron waiting!"

Back in the hidden trees, Bee, Arcee, Bulk, and Wheeljack kept themselves in the shadow, watching patiently.

"So this is one of the mining areas you were talking about?" Arcee asked Wheeljack.

"Yup. And I guess my hunch was right about Dreadwing being here." Wheeljack responded in a low tone.

Bulk looked back and then at the others, confused, "Where's Optimus?"

They all turned quiet and then there was a MASSIVE explosion from inside the mining cave, sending Dreadwing flying back and landing on the dirt, groaning. All the other Cons had been blown up and killed inside the mine all except him.

"There's your answer." Wheeljack muttered as he jumped down from his perch and ran towards the grounded Decepticon.

The others follow just as Optimus arrives from his...other mission. Dreadwing sat up, only for his vision to blur and wasn't prepared to have Wheeljack pounce him, wrestle him back down, and cuff him.

"What is the meaning of this, Autobots?!" The evil mech roared.

"Dreadwing, in past battles we have formed alliances, and many times we Autobots took pity on you." Optimus informed, "But this time we must ask a favor from you-!"