Echo to the Future

Jack rides in base on top of Arcee and she comes to a whirring stop. He gets off and takes off his helmet, his Autobot friend quickly changes into her Cybertronian form. Jack walks up to an old ATV parked in front of him and he taps a foot peeking out from underneath it. To his response, Becky rolls herself out from underneath the ATV covered in grease and her hair in a high ponytail. For now, she was using her skateboard as the roller to roll her from underneath her little 'project'.

Jack gives her a curious look, "This is how you spend your Saturdays?"

"Hey, the heat-warmers for the handles weren't working. I gotta keep warm somehow during the early mornings." Becky shrugged and rolled back under her ATV.

"Can't you just ask Optimus for a ride?" Jack placed his helmet down.

"Optimus has better things to do. After all, Primes Don't Babysit."

"Whatever happened to using your skateboard?"

"Whatever happened to you using YOUR bicycle?" Becky taunted with a smirk, even if Jack couldn't see it. "Besides, I wouldn't be able to race you guys to school in the morning with a SKATEBOARD!" She laughed at that idea.

"Oh, come on! You wouldn't be able to catch up even on four-wheels!" Jack teased as he pointed at the ATV.

"At least I get a shot. No harm trying, right?"

"Yeah I guess." Jack shrugged.

"Hey, when I'm done wiring back up the heat-warmers, you wanna play basketball?"

"Where did you come up with the money to get a basketball net?" Jack asked with wide eyes.

"I ask for more shifts at work, something YOU should try so you can afford college!" Becky rolled her eyes, even if her friend couldn't see her. Her and Jack work at the same place after school. "So, you game?"

"Game on!"

Then, Ratchet, who was working in his usual spot by the screen, activated the ground bridge and that got the teenager's attention.

"What up, Ratchet?" Arcee asked.

"We have a visitor," Ratchet simply grumbled, even though he was secretly relieved about who was coming through.

Becky rolled out from underneath the ATV and sat up, washing her hands and face with a wet cloth. Her, Jack, and Arcee watched as some bot comes walking through the ground bridge. His main paint job was white, but he had green and red stripes in some places. He was tall and wore one single grenade at his side. It was his signature after all. One grenade. One Shot.

"WHEELJACK!!" Becky smiled and ran over to her Autobot friend.

The Lone Wrecker smirked and crouched to one knee as he extended his finger out to his human friend; Becky hugging his whole hand.

"Hey, kid. Thought you'd be home."

"Where else would I be?" She laughed.

Wheeljack lifted her onto his shoulder, where she gladly sat comfortably like a bird would on a human.

"Hey, Doc."

"Wheeljack." Ratchet simply nodded, now used to Wheeljack's nickname for him.

"So where's ole Bulk?" Wheeljack asked. "And Miko, too, for that matter?"

"Out for a drive." Arcee replied, "Welcome back, Wheeljack."

"Don't make me feel TOO welcomed, you know I won't be staying long." Wheeljack smirked.