Life Changing Decision

(( Picture is by LouiseHansen14 ))

Fun Fact: My favorite character when I originally started watching Transformers Prime was Jack Darby. I wasn't exactly into robots yet.

((Also! You might notice that every past chapter has been upgraded, corrected and changed up a little since I reread it all and my grammar was awful back then so I went back and fixed everything! Although, it might not be all fixed because I still have so much to learn. One more thing! I'll be slipping into flashbacks from when Stargaze was still a human and was having fun with the Autobots!))

"Hey, Wheeljack! Hold still for a minute, please?"

Confused about the question, the Wrecker went along with it and stiffened, his back turned to the living area for the humans of the base. He waited for Becky to respond as to why she asked him to stay still, but she didn't speak. He decides to peek because honestly, he could never stay still for long. He turns his helm, metal eyebrow raised in question as he turns to find Becky's small form leaning over the railing while staring into her reflection in Wheeljack's polished winglets. She was applying some sort of black goop to her eyelids and eyelashes and it took her a few minutes before she finally finished and leaned back, smiling proudly at herself then up at Wheeljack, waving as she walked away.

"Thanks!"

Wheeljack was left there standing, never feeling this confused in all of his life cycle.

~~~~~~~~

Even though she agreed to go with him, Wheeljack decided to wait until she was sobered up before asking again. He's already stayed passed his welcome -at least, according to Ratchet- and keeps mostly to himself before he decides to head out.

"What are you up to, Wheeljack?"

"The usual."

"That's not particularly comforting," Arcee muttered one evening, "But it's not what I meant. I meant what are you up to with Star?"

Wheeljack looks over at the two-wheeler, giving her a questionable look and she continues, "She made a comment yesterday about how pretty soon she won't have to be reminded of her family."

"And you think this has something to do with me, because...?"

"You're her partner," Arcee sneered like it was the most dumbest thing he's ever said, "You either know something or you're apart of it."

Wheeljack vents, setting down the hand-made blaster cannon on Ratchet's lab table with heavy digits. His optics narrow and zoom in on Arcee.

"This is not exactly your business."

"I'm making it my business," her voice becomes more stern than before as she crosses her arms, "Because I don't want you going around hurting what I have left of a family. Stargaze's is my twin and my family. You and Bulkhead may have a past, but he's my family, too. And I don't care if they trust you or not, but the point is that Star's been through enough. And I don't want you getting into her head thinking that she'll get over this."

"She will."

"In time, maybe. But don't go telling her that this can all be fixed overnight. I've tried that when I lost someone I cared about, and it didn't work. It just made me feel worse. Just...don't try to fix her. Stargaze sometimes gets her hopes up too easily, I would hate to be the bot who ever disappoints her."

She turns and walks away, leaving Wheeljack feeling more grim than he originally felt. He goes back to his blaster cannon, but is more distracted than before.