Minecarft:Herobrine experience

Chapter 1: scary nightmares

Every nighttime when I'm in a deep sleep I always dream about notch and herobrine helping each other but on night I dreamt another dream. it's like it really happened to both of them. when Herobrine was mining diamonds he heard sprinting behind him then when he looked behind him he suddenly blacked out and he's whole life was taken out by a bloody sword. When I woke up something was poking me and it was a zombie eating my pet cat 'joey' so I got my sword and took out his head then when I took the head of the zombie herobrine poped in my head and the zombie resurrected from steve killing him and went off. So steve took left buried his cat and went to the nearest village to ask the myth herobrine and when Steve asked the librarian, the librarian said herobrine was no myth he has tortured us every night but we cannot see him. then Steve asked about where notch lived, then the librarian said in the desert near the pyramids you will see his house and herobrine's grave there. so he took his emeralds and traded them all with diamond armor and a enchanted diamonds sword. when he knocked in the front door of notch no one was opening the door so Steve just kicked the door and when he went in he saw notch lying down on the floor full of blood. then he saw a note saying.

'I will never Die'

-Herobrine

So I went out the graveyard to dig out herobrine's body out of the grave when I fully dugged it out nothing was there but a sword that killed him.