She is with them again...

Summertime is my favorite, with its warm weather and fun things to do! But this summer is weird... Sam hasn't even talked to me since school ended, so I am wondering if she's not talking to Charles either? Might as well ask him.
Me: "hey! I was wondering if you and Sam have talked since school ended?"
I set my phone down knowing he probably won't answer for a while. So I wait.
* 20 minutes later*
Charles: "hey! Sorry was taking a nap 😂"
"And no she hasn't talked to me since then. What about you?"
Me: "it's chill 😂 and nope she hasn't talked to me either."
The thing is that Sam has been in town since school ended...
Me: " are you doing anything today?"
I wonder if he can hangout?? I hope so I really miss Charles!!
Charles: "nothing can you hang out?"
Me: "yes! I'll meet you at the coffee house downtown in 30?"
Charles: "sounds like a plan ☺️ see you then. love you!"
Me: "I love you too!"
Now time to walk down town gotta grab my head phones first! Can't leave without them haha!
When I get down town I see Sam, holly, and Shawn (her better church going friends...) walking together hand in hand. Like innocent little children... Anger flashes in my eyes!! But they didn't see me so I keep walking till I see Charles. "Charles!!! Guess who I just saw." I say
"Sam,holly, and Shawn." He replied suddenly
"Damn how'd you know??" I ask
"I saw them too... Sam even saw me but didn't say shit or even ColAulidge my existence..." He says with a frown
I give him a big bear hug and say I'm sorry... I really can't believe Sam will act like that with those friends but when she's alone with us she asks like we are her best friends... The hell...