School orientation

This sucks! High school sucks! I don't want to be in a school that is under construction like seriously you can barely get into the school... Ugh!!

----------------------

So I need to get my...
- schedule
- high school shirt
- lock
- and bus pass
Looking around the room I can see Jared and Sara (brother and sister), Doug, and teddy. I might as well go say hello to my friends.
"Hey guys!!"
"Hey" everyone says in unison
"Wanna look for our classes??" I say
"Sure."  Teddy says
So we start to look for my first period, geometry in room 205, mrs.Kromm teaches it. I hope she's nice...
Emily and her mom (the one that hates me because I dye my hair and have piercings) walk through the doors to the lunch room and I can see her moms glare a crossed the room even if she has a baby in the ground pouch thing... Emily and I are on good terms though she's a pretty good friend except for the fact that her parents are bastards. Honestly I have really thought about calling child control services to get her away from those terrible people. They Verbally and physically abused her which is completely awful!! They don't treat her right at all and it makes me sick I want to punch every ounce of them! But I go up to say hello anyways... I keep my cool for Emily, I don't want to get her in trouble.
"Hello Emily and her mom" I say
"Hello" Emily's mom says with a fake smile. "Have you gotten your shirt yet?"
"Yes I have. I was just coming over to say hello and put these papers away..." I respond with.
Emily gives me a smile and I give her one back then look to her mom and say "it's nice to see you but I have to go." And I leave to find second period, foods and nutrition in room 507.