Whats wrong....

I don't know what's wrong... I just need to talk to my best friend, he'll know what to do.... I thought, I pick up the phone and start to text.

Me
"I didn't even help Sam, Holly did... I couldn't even help her... Why can't I help her... It seems as though I can't help anyone...when all I want to do is help."

Charle
"Your fine Annabelle, holly believes in God which is what Sam needed you did absolutely nothing wrong I love you"

Me
"I love you too I'm so sorry"

Charle
"You don't have to be you have done nothing wrong it's Emily's parents and those assholes"

Me
"I know... But you were having a amazing day you got to kiss the girl of your dreams and this doesn't help anything it just makes it worse they are all dying inside and we are happy... If there was a God would he make them better?"

Charle
"If there was a god wouldn't we all be happy and not live in the piece of shit reality"

Me
"Good point but why is life so cruel we have done nothing bad... We have just been brought into the piece of shit reality.."

Charle
"All the people that feel the need to put others down because of society"

Me
"Why doesn't society become not stairotilal? Can't spell sorry. And not cruel be feeling better about themselves by putting people down? I just don't understand"

Charle
"I honestly have no idea, maybe if Adam and Eve didn't eat that stupid fucking Apple we all would be happy"

Me
"Unless you don't believe in God but the logical explanation on how are Galaxy was made in the Big Bang. Then there is not logical explanation to how society is cruel and nothing is right. Then how can the God be there just so there's hope for the living to not make the same mistakes even though they are destined to do them over and over again"

Charle
"This is why we don't believe in God because if he was real we would be happy maybe he wants us to deal with all this bullshit to see if we remain a good person"

Me
"Yet being a good person is not truthfully defined as no one is a good person completely, we all sin but Because if this God did not forgive a sin for everyone does. Heaven would be empty and hell would have to be bigger. So why remain 'a good person' when there is no such thing?"

Charle
"True but just knowing that you make other people happy and make them feel good is satisfactory and people like me and Sam and Hannah and Emily will be there for you"

Me
"Yet I know that and I love you all for it!! But I just don't understand how I couldn't help because I do not believe there is a thing as a higher being such as God but Holly can help because 'God is her saver' and can help with gods word"

Charle
"Because I think Sam is slowly starting to join her group"

Me
"But what does God have anything to do with it??"

Charle
"Idk but Sam is starting to hang out with everyone but us like Maddie and Scarlet and Holly"

Me
"What's wrong with us? Are we bad? What even are even to her? I think of you guys as family and it feels as though she thinks we are invisible "

Charle
"Yeah I know honestly because she just wants to be with her church buddy's now"