four

Harry Styles

He's here. Niall's dad.

He was wearing an expensive looking suit and I'm not going to lie. He looked stunning.
His dark hair in a quiff and a red tie, electric blue eyes, much like Niall's. You could tell where he got his looks from. Niall was just a younger version of his dad, with dyed hair of course. And the most beautiful smile and his laugh... okay, stop Harry.

I made my way through the kitchen to greet the georgeous man. He smiled at me and i shook his hand.

"Good morning Mr. Horan, nice to see you again" I led him into the kitchen where Niall was, glaring at me like usual.

I smiled at him, hoping he would act friendlier around his fathers precence.

"Hello dad"

Niall walked over to his father to greet him, a big smile on his face. Even though he set this whole couple thingy up, niall loved him.

I wish he'd love me too, but I have to accept it the way it is.

They started talking and I stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Harry, how are you? You're looking kinda lost over there" Mr.Horan smiled at me.

"Uh..I'm good, sir."

"Great, let's start eating then" he and niall walked over to the table and I joined them, hoping this wouldn't be as embarrassing as usual.

_________________________

Hey guys, it's me.
I hope y'all remember me :)

So I updated!!

And I'm so sorry, it's really short. Again...
I just started at my new school and its really hard to focus writing and school. Please forgive me :(

And I'm sorry if this is messed up. My cat died and I can't think straight at the moment...

I really miss her :(

So if anyone wants to read over my chapters please or cause you all can see that my English becomes worse and worse...

And also check out my new fanfic ' the killer'

I love you all so much :)
Your comments always make me smile :D