▶ three

Harry Styles

I had a few hours of sleep before Niall's Dad arrived.

It's not that I hate him. No. But he was one of the reasons I was stuck with a Person that doesn't love me .

I feel lame for always telling this. Um Excuse, me this is not my diary.

Anyways, I prepared some coffee and set it all on the kitchen table.

"I hope you cleaned the Kitchen, Harold. I don't want my Dad to think I'm living in a f ucking mess!"

There we go again. I'm living with you Idiot, so it's WE. We're living in a f ucking mess. And yes, I cleaned the kitchen three hours ago so f uck off.

Thats what i thought, but I would never say it out loud.

So as Niall walked in the kitchen I was happy to see a small smile appear on his face. "You actually cleaned it. Thank you. "

That's new. He smiled and thanked me. I should mark it in a calendar oh my god!

"why are you staring at me like that?" Niall looked at me and furrowed his eybrows.

"I .. I'm sorry?"

I didn't know I was starring at him, oops.

He just shrugged it of and opened the cupboard, searching for his cookies. I already placed them on the table and he smiled widely when he noticed.

I don't know what's wrong with him today, but I would lie if I would say that I didn't like it.

-----------

Okay guys , what do you think ?

I tried to make it better but I failed haha.

So my finals are over and I hope I'll be able to update more than once a month.

This is really short, I'm sorry. I went to the concert in Brussels ( it was amazing and you know,,,, I HEARD MO CONTROL AND 18 LIVE BE JEALOUS ) okay, sorry haha. I slept 4 hours in the last 4 days so I'm super tired.

We missed our bus from Amsterdam to Hamburg on Sunday and my parents had to take me home. they were so pissed..

And ,, I need someone to read over my chapters,, bc I suck and I want this to be good. so if you'd like to pre-read my chapters just send me a message ayyaa

I love you guys so much ❤️

Thank you for all the votes and comments. they make me soo happy :)

• keep voting and please comment x