Stop!!

Parisa's POV

I placed the raiser on my wrist and started cutting.

"More!" A voice in my head yelled

"No" I screamed.

But the door burst open and Charlie appeared.

"Put it down!" He yelled. And I dropped the raiser.

Tears poured from my eyes as blood poured my my wrist.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped my wrist up in it.

He pulled me close to him and let me cry into him.

"I didn't want to, they made me!" I cried.

"Who P, who made you?" He asked

"He voices. They told me too." I continued crying.

He took the bloody towel off my wrist to see if it had stopped. It had a bit.

Me and him were covered in blood now And his t-shirt was soaking wet from my tears.

"Please don't tell anyone. Please Charlie." I begged him.

"I won't. I promise. Let's get cleaned up." He said.

Charlie's POV

It hurt to see her do that. She was my best friend, I've known her for 13 years. I felt the pain in my heart as I let her cry into me. I can't believe she done that. I knew she was hurting but I didn't think that much.

We sat on the bathroom floor as she told me what she did the first time and all the pain she was in. I'm glad she finally told me.

A tear ran down my cheek as she told me the story. It hurt so much to see her like this.

She flung her arms around me and hugged me as she saw my tears.

"It hurts to see you like this P." I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She was now cry hysterically.

We got up and cleaned the place up and cleaned our selves up too.

"Thank you" she said as we sat back down in her room.

"For what?" I asked.

"For finding me, if you didn't come in I would probably be in hospital right now." She said,

"I'd do anything for you." I said.

We curled up together in her bed and watched the rest of Harry Potter.

I cheeked the time after a while. 5:30pm I knew I needed to get ready for my date with Lauren but I couldn't leave P like this. She means to much to me to leave her like this. She could cut again, it wasn't safe to leave her.

So I texted Lauren

"Who you texting?" She asked like a child and tired her eyes from my computer screen to my phone screen.

"Lauren." I said

"Why?" She was acting like a nosey kid.

"I'm telling her I can't come to dinner Cause I'm looking after you." I said.

"Go! I'm fine!" She grabbed my phone from my hand.

"No! I'm staying here with you. I can't leave you after what happened earlier." I argued.

"No! Go!" I grabbed my phone from her hand. "No I'm staying."

"Go!" She yelled.

This was the first time I had fought with Parisa in a while.

"No! I can't have you cutting again!" I yelled back.

Soon it was a proper argument.

I walked out her room and entered the living and texting Lauren to say I wasn't coming. But I suppose I should of went because me and P aren't in a good mood with each other. But I couldn't leave her.

I sat in living room. I really should apologise to her, but I knew she'd still be mad and I'd get shouted at.

A/n
Another chapter!!

P&C have fell out, what do you think will happen next?

Remember to comment and vote!!