Caught

I've got 200 views on this!! Keep reading!!

Charlie's POV

Me and P were finding this hard, you know keeping are love a secret. But we were determined to do it,

We knew if Mikey and Betsy find out, they'll go crazy.

It was hard for me and P to spend time together, like just us. But we were making it work.

It was the middle of the night and Me and P were in my room watching movies. We quite often done this. The others were in bed so we never got caught.

P cuddled into me as the movie ended. She was starting to fall asleep. I closed the laptop and put it on the bedside table.

I looked at P who had her head on my chest and cuddling into me.

I couldn't move her, she looked to comfy. So I carefully moved myself and stood up to lock the door. She grabbed my hand to pull me back.

"I'm not going anywhere Baby, I'm just locking door." I kissed her head and went to lock the door.

I climbed back in beside her and she cuddled into me.

"Night Chaz" she leaned up to kiss me

"Nigh babe." I kissed her back.

I woke up the next morning, P was still asleep next to me.

I gently moved her head off my chest and climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I came back in to my room and curled up beside p and fell back asleep.

I woke again to the sound of a Betsy yell.

"You two!!" It woke p as well.

"Are you two dating?" Mikey asked who suddenly appeared at her side.

"Yeah..." P rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Ohhhh..... Another chapter! What's gonna happen next?

Will Mikey and Betsy accept their relationship or will things go crashing down?