Confessions and Apologies

9:54 P.M.

"Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure"

"In Private"

"What is it Kass?"

"It's just,oh my gosh, how do people do this?It's just that.....that I....I Like you"

"Oh,It's ok I like you too,your attitude,your face,your hair,your mom"

"no,I mean I Like-Like you"

"...."

"You're so cute when you blush"

"uuhhh..thanks"

"Hey, I'm sorry"

"No....You don't have to,I have to confess something..."

"what is it?"

"I...I-I like you too,I just don't understand,but I think I'm falling for you, I think I wanna Kiss you"

"......."

"You're the cuteset person blushing at me,You're the one I wanna be with,Forever,You're the fan.......You're the GIRL that only made me Feel this way"

News Reporter:
"Hello world and this is John Thompson for another breaking news.And for today's news is a boy that's in a band that's being rumored that he is lost and dating a Fan-girl,here reporting Karra Wilson."

"Hello John and Hello world,we are here at the boys' R.V. and as you can see we have Luke Hemmings,Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin for our guests,Okay! So what would you say if Calum Hood is listening and watching the news right now?"

"Uhh..Hey Calum,If you can see me or hear me,we just want you to know how we miss you so much,we put fliers everywhere ask if they have seen you but they haven't,don't worry we'll be right there"

"Cal!Did you see that?!"

"I hope they won't find me soon"

"Why?you wanted this didn't you?"

"I did but..."

"What is it?"

"It's just we'll be separated"

"It's okay,you wanted them,they wanted you back"

Later...

12:45 A.M.

"Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"you can sleep by my side if you want"

"Okay"

"Thanks"

"You're scared aren't you?"

"Sorry"

"It's okay,I'll be here by your side,my fingers wrapped all around you"

"Thanks"

7:04 A.M.

"Kassandra,What's th--Aww my sweet little angel is wrapped around Cal's dingers and strong muscle.I'll take a picture and Kassandra can't wait"

*Ding Dong*

"Mrs. lucy?"

"OHH!!"

"Hhmmm...Cal,could you pls. S----OHH OOHH SHIT MUM!WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES?"

"AHHHMMHMHM, it's sweet of him, see?"

"Fuck mum!Delete this!"

"Watch your Language young lady!"