Carriges

'We are approaching Hogwarts. Please proceed to put on your robes' a voice rang through the train.

I still hadn't gone back to the compartment. Ron is just thick. He's mister thick thick thickity thick face from thicktown, thickania. He should give people another chance to do better. Harry and I forgave him, even after he left us alone to destroy the horcruxes. Now he should give
Dra-Malfoy a chance.

I should probably head back to our compartment. I still need to get my robes on. I turn around and make my way back.

~Time skip brought to you by Red Vines~

After changing into my robes I sat down next to Luna and Neville.

"Sorry about storming out earlier guys. I just needed to clear my head." I apologized.

The thing is, over the summer Ron and I were together, but it didn't last long. I ended up leaving him and he didn't react too well. We've been having arguments ever since.

"It's ok. Ron was just being stubborn." Neville said, glaring at Ron.

The compartment door slid open to reveal my best friend. Ginny Weasley. She ran over to sit next to Harry. She and Harry had stayed together through all of the chaos.

"Hey, Ginny!" I greeted.

"Hey 'Mione! Are you glad to be headed back to Hogwarts?" She asked.

"You bet I am!"

We continued to chat until we reached the best place in the world.... Hogwarts.

I stepped out of the train to hear the familiar booming voice of Hagrid.

"First years! First years over hear!" He shouted.

Not that there were very many first years anyway. After the war some parents were a little reluctant to send their kids back here. So this year we had about half as many first years as usual.

I helped guide the younger kids into carriages.

"Heroine, are you coming? Harry and I reserved a carrier for us." Ron told me.

"No, it's fine. You two go on ahead. I'll meet you in the Great Hall," I responded.

"Alright, see ya later."

After they had left I finished guiding the younger kids to carriages. Soon there was only one carriage left. But I wasn't alone. I had to share a carriage with none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Why are you still here?" I demanded.

"I was struggling to got my stuff out of the compartment." He replied.

"Well, come on then." I said, climbing gingerly into the carriage.

"Fine, if I must." He complained.

I stretched out my hand to help him into the carriage but he swatted it away. Huffing, he hefted himself up.

The silence was defending. Neither of us dared to say anything. Until finally,

"What did you come back here?" I interrogated.

"I just want to finish school. That's all. It's not like I have any friends to see or anything." He replied sourly.

I didn't know how to reply so we sat in silence for the rest of the ride.