Part 2

I looked behind me, seeing the animatronic with a big hole right were, if he was human, his chest would be. I stood up and helped Mabel up, too. Grunkle Stan, running over to me and Mabel, " Kids!! Are you alright??!!" "Ya, I'm fine." I said, giving him a chokehold. " Yep Grunkle Stan!!" Said Mabel with a big smile. Running to Great Uncle Ford, Mabel slapped a sticker on his face and said " Thanks for saving us!!" I walked over, placing my hat back into place and agreed with Mabel, "Ya without you we could have been goners!" "Thanks kids! Know I have to go back to the lab, Dipper, come with me, I need to talk to you." Great Uncle Ford responded peering off the sticker, placing it on his shirt and pushing me inside. " What is it??" We went down the stairs, into the elevator. "There is a new threat, this one is like no other you have ever faced. Thankfully I ran into this "problem" before." We walked into the room. "What is it Great Uncle Ford?" He point to a seat, then I sat down, as a looked at his face I could tell we were in for a Douse. "What is it?" I asked. "Okay, well there is a few things. One is Bill Cipher is calling in reinforcements, so that leads to number two, the towns foke, before the elections come, they are opening a new place, called Freddy Fazbears Pizzary, but it's no ordinary place, no no, it's dangerous, there will be no escape,  the only problem is that, they have night guards almost no night guard makes it out, but, the animatronics don't hurt kids, so I was wondering if you and Mabel pretend to be a night guard and, there is one thing we need there, to get rid of the punctured hole, of our demintion, the Marrionet box. I need you and Mabel to get the box, but one more thing, there is a Purple Man, his name is Vincent, he will kill you, he kills children. Watch out for him, as soon as it's 12:00am, take off the disguise or you won't make it out, then befriend the Marrionet, then steal her box."             "Wow! I have a mission!! I'll do it!"           " Dipper, tell Mabel your mission, I'll tell Stan."  "Okay!!Thanks Great Uncle Ford!!" I ran out of the room told Mabel and the next day, Freddy Fazbears Pizzary opened.