Part 13

We slept for over 7 hours, then got ready for our final day. Thankfully Bill didn't actually know our plan, or he probably would have said no...
We arrived at the resteraunt and got ready for the plan; to build the box. Mabel and I we are set. 12:00 am struck, and Bill possessed me with in a second. Mabel found Vincent, with the Marrionet and they began to build the box, they were actually pretty quick about it. It was full of color, too.
While Mabel was playing, and talking to all the Animatronics, I was busy watching Bill and Vincent, hard at work, trying to finish as fast as they could, so they could get away from each other. "You almost done Bill?" I asked, in a snappy tone. "Ya, just a few more touches then it'll be done." Bill returned his response in a swift, crackly tone. "Okay, it looks fine... Just finish, it's already 3:00 am!" I returned, in the same crackly tone. "DONE!" Bill screamed, and unwillingly got out of my body...
"There," Bill said. "But, since I did something for you, I want something, in return..." He did a mischievous laugh, and smile. "Fine! What is it!" Mabel screamed, as Vincent just left. "I want a kiss from Mabel. " Bill responded with a small little laugh, and with a big smirk. "Ewww kiss you! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A MOUTH!!!! WHAT THE POOP!!!" Mabel shreaked, throwing her arms up and running around the room. I was totally weirded out by this... And very confused. Bill sighed and transformed to a blond, almost yellow, haired boy, about 18 years old, looking, with yellow eyes and perfect, white teeth, that shined brighter than stars. His hair was covering his right eye. On the left side of hair was black. He had a yellow and black tucksido and black gloves, top hat, black bow tie, and he was holding a black cane, above his head, with his left hand, and his right hand laid on his hip. He looked REALLY REALLY hot, Mabel thought. "How bout' now, shooting star, " he said, Pickering his lips, into a small "o".
Mabel pretended to say, " do I HAVE too..." She dragged along closer to where Bill stood. Dipper was still astonishes to see Bill change into a human. "What? Seriously, Pine tree, you though I could only change into a triangle?!... And I thought you were the smart guy..." He chuckled.

Mabel's POV:

Bill reached down and gave a small kiss on my cheek. Weirdo. I though.

Bill's POV :

I quickly kissed her on the cheek. I could tell she thought as me as a creep. Makes since, I was a bad guy.

Dipper's POV :

I was just about ready to kill Bill, as soon as he reached down and kissed her on the cheek. Loser!!! I pulled Mabel. She had a frown on her face as she glared a Bill. "You good now?!" He nodded as we left.