Part 8

Dipper
I slowly open book two, yes book two, I finally have access to the other Journals, so know I carry book one, two, and three, everywhere I go. I finally find the page, and asked foxy and Chica, "Hey, could you guys get me some chalk, and a lot of candles, oh ya and a lighter." They walked back, in there animatronic way, with the supplies, after I set it up I began saying the "spell". After saying the incantation, everything turned gray, and time slowed down. As time slowed its self, a big, dark, elcetricfing, portal was formed, as this happened, a loud annoying laugh filled the room. I pulled out Journal 3 and the alien gun. After pulling out the gun a big, yellow, triangle came out, he had one eye a top hat, bow tie, and his hands and legs popped out. "AHAHAHAHA!!! Well, well Pine tree, you finally asked for my help!! Yes, yes, I'll "try to work with the Purple Man"!!! AHAHAHA!!!" I put up the book as he floated closer to me. "You know you'll never get the journals from me!!" I barked back at him. "Yes, yes, whatever you say, Pine Tree. AHAHAHA!!! What a sec-I could just do this..." He lunged towards me, and I flew across the room.

Mabel
"So.... What do-ya like to do??" I asked the puppet and cute ceiling fox. "I like to hang hang with Foxy Foxy and the Marrionet." The Marrionet nodded at what Mangle said. "Cool!!" I said, as I skipped through the hallway. "I really like your sweater, a strange voice said, in a dark corner. "Thanks!!!! But who are you??" I said, stoping to scan the room. The Marrionet put her hands on my shoulders. "Can I see your face?" I asked with a concerned face. "What's your name??" The voice asked. "What's you're name?" I asked with a fake smile. "My name is Venison. And your's?" The voice said with a little giggle. "It's MaaaMabel!" I said with an execrated tone. The voice giggled than said to me, "Can I come out?" "Sure, I guess..." I replied with a small grin. Mangle crawled closer to me, as reached for the Marionet's hand. Out of the right corner, came out a tall, thin, purple man. My mouth dropped open...