Chapter 9

Lucy's pov

" well hi this is my face.... I can't show anyone my face but you two got it? " I point the utensil at them.

They both nod.

" breakfast is done " I yell

Suddenly, I heard pairs of feet running to the table.

I sat down at the table and chuckle and start a conversation.

Once we're done I do hop on the couch and grab a book to read.

" hey galaxy can we talk to you for a second " rogue ask I can tell he's nervous but for what? I nod and put my book down and give the attention to the duo.

" we were wondering why can't you show anyone your face but us? We're really good friends and we don't know much about you and we're curious we understand if you don't want to tell us we respect that "

I sighed it's about time I tell the truth

" Okay I'll tell you but it's going to be a long story "

I told them about fairy tail ignoring me and saying I hurted a member and making me leave the guild. I told them about Celest and I left to train.
I mentioned I'm the dragon slayer princess and my ture powers, I tell them my real name lucy heartfilia but I go by galaxy now. I wear the cloak to keep my identity a secret so I can start over.
I want to tell them about star but I can't so I keep that to myself.

Once I finsh rambling they both hug me and tears began to flow like a river.

" was your nightmare about the guild? " I nod and cry harder

" those idiots they hurt galaxy, our galaxy " sting says as he hugs tighter to me.

" even though the hurt me, I forgive them I just don't trust them
" forgive cry learn let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness " I sob they both hug tightly

I start to hug them more "I'm sorry I have to this, you won't remember this but, I promise I will tell to you all this when this is all over Okay?"
The frown but hug me, "memory
Keshimasu" I chanted and there memories where wiped away.
"uuhhh" they both looked at each other then me.
"what's going on?" I smile, "where just talking about food"
Erza's pov

This is no use its been day 2 and we're off to no where.

Maybe I'll check apartment? Maybe she leaves in the town.

" I've searched everyone there's only one left please be it " I sigh this is taking longer than expected.

I walk in to the small apartment complex and walk to the front desk.

" hello is there anyone who lives here go by the name star? " I ask.
The counter lady looks up and moves to the file cabinet

" I don't recall a star living let me check the files....... Looks like no star I'm sorry "

" it's okay any one who lives here were a cloak all the time? "
Her eyes grew wide a bit but she quickly recovered.

" no sorry " she smiled and starts typing again.

" hey Warren we have information " I say

Lucy's pov

Rogue sting and I were about to go walk around town when Liz stopped us, the counter lady.

" galaxy a red hair lady came looking for you u think it was erza ".

My eyes grew wide" shoot " I mumbled. They look at me questionly but decide to leave it be.
" hey galaxy I smell natsu and gajeel" the dragon duos says

" shoot the must be all around crap " I shout stomping my foot.

" grab my hand rogue and sting,
Telport : down town ! " I yell

Suddenly we where down town

" why were they near your apartment? Are they trying to mess with you ill show him who's boss! " sting yells putting his fist in the air.

" I got on the wrong foot with fairy tail and there trying to get me back" I say at the spur of the moment.

"so what do we do now? " rogue ask looking around town.

" I don't know they'll be busy over there for a bit so let's go shopping " I say trying to brighten the mood.

Erza's pov

All the members were surrounding the apartment and she hasn't came out.

" Okay maybe we should spread out I have a feeling she teleported out of there. "

" Okay erza "

We all begin to spread around town again I'll take down town today.

I started walking down town and it's busy today.

I look down this ally way and see a cloaked figure. I start running to the figure.

" star! " I yell the person stops and turns around to take there hoodie off.
It wasn't star.

It was a man.

I stepped back and yell" sorry " and take off.

After hours of searching I see a cloaked figure out of the corner of my eye and soon start to follow the figure.

They walk into an ally way and stop.

" hello star, it's that's really who you are " I state as calmly as I can and walk to the figure.

" you must have the wrong person I don't know a star and I'm definitely not one " she turns around facing me.

I don't believe her for one second.

I pin her as fast as I can.
" who are you truly star and we know you have an connection with lucy " I shout stomping my foot.

" who's lucy? " she states frowning.

" lucy heartfilia a former member of fairy tail who always had a smile on her face when the guild treated her poorly and blamed things on her. The girl who brought the guild together. The girl who's been missing for a year and we're trying to find. The girl who went missing in a portal and never came back. That is lucy heartfilia " I start to cry

" I don't want to get into your guilds drama but it's sounds like you pushed her away and when she left you now want her back! A person is not a toy you use for a bit and ignore for who knows how long and then when you want you play with it again. A person you don't ignore! A person you don't betray! I bet she's happy now not being ignored, getting stronger, she obviously wanted to leave she is at peace most likely can't now you see that!!" She screams.

My eyes grow.

"sorry I lost my temper I better go bye erza " she runs off.

How did she know my name?

Also

Who really is Star?
And why did she rant about lucy

Oh my God
She
Knows about lucy

Next thing I now tears stream down my face I sob and bend down trying to get air trying to stop the pain I feel but it won't go away I grasp for air and no luck.

I hear running foot steps come to me I still look down sobbing my heart out.

" erza! What's wrong did somebody hurt you? " natsu ask with concern in his voice

" it's......... Star ...... She's ........ here I think she knows were .....lucy...... Is.... . " I start chocking on my own words..

Authors Note

Hello, how are you?
I'll update again today most likely of I can.

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Let me know in the comments!