Chapter 14

Erza's pov

"AAHHHHHHHHH" some one scream.
I bolted out of bed to see galaxy up crying her eyes out.

"what wrong galaxy?! Was it a nightmare "

" I-I n-need to be A-alone right now. "

I decided to hug her to calm her down but she pushed me away and she shook her head then she bolted off.

Next thing I knew all they boys were up.

" who was screaming?! What's wrong with galaxy?!" natsu yelled looking concerned so did gray.

" rogue she had it again" rogue nodded as they headed out the door but I stopped them.

" had what again? " I ask

They both look at each other and sighed.

" she had this nightmare again she's been having it more recently she doesn't like to be around anyone but us we better go now sting " sting nodded his head and walked to find galaxy.

Once they walked out the door I turned to face natsu and gray.
" what was her dream? " natsu asked

My eyes widen" you don't think it's about her pass. "

There eyes grew wide.
" somethings up with her she's not who she says she is. " gray asked

" she ate natsu flame but she says she a ice/snow dragon slayer " gray asked

I smacked both boys upside the head.

" You attack her?! Are you that dense?! " I shouted.
They nodded weakly they told me the whole story and I was shocked.

" Okay so what do we do now?" I asked
" I have no clue maybe try to get her cloak and wig off? " natsu asked.
" it's worth a shot but one of you have to do it. "

" where back " stings whispers. rogue is carrying galaxy. He puts her on the couch and they bring pillow and blanks to lay on the floor.

" why are you sleeping on the floor? " I ask

" if she has the nightmare again. " rogue says as he walks his make sheft bed.

" what happened? " I asked.

" we found her in an alleyway crying she soon calmed down and feel asleep. " sting says

" wells it's getting late we should head to bed it's been a long day. " they all nod there heads as we head to bed.

Time skip

Lucy's pov

I woke up seeing sting and rogue then I remembered the nightmare it was worser than ever.

It was the same dream bit more Violence, erza was the most violent one.

I started to shake at the memory. I closed my eyes trying my hardest to go to sleep.

" just take her cloak off while she's sleeping Gray it's not that hard! " natsu whispered.

Gray shook his head " no you should do I I don't wanna die "

" fine"

I felt natsu come up to me to take the part that I covers my face off but I stayed still.

"don't even think about it Natsu Dragneel" I said opening my eyes getting up..
He took off and I sighed. I got up and sting bolted up.
" what did he tried to do?"
"take my cloak off"
" he better not try again or else" sting clenched his fits.

" it's fine " I whisper sting nodded.

Once we all are breakfast we headed to the he train station.

The dragon slayers and I are not looking forward to the train ride.

" I don't wanna ride " they all whined.
We all headed on the train and as soon as the train stopped the dragon slayers and I got motion sickness right away.

Erza's pov

All the dragon slayers where sitting together while gray and I where in the both beside them.

" so have any luck with galaxy? "
Gray sighed and shaked his head.
" nope we tried the morning but she caught us. " gray started looking at galaxy.

" I have a feeling, in fact I know she's much more than she's telling. She's hiding a huge secret " I add
She definitely isn't just a ice/snow dragon slayer she is much more than that I can feel it in my gut.

" yeah she's hiding her identity that's for sure and most likely her powers but what is her ture power? " Gray gets a confused face.

I nod " I guess will have to see when she fights "

Soon we got to clover. As soon as the train stopped the dragon slayers felt so much better.

" Okay so now that the train ride it down now we can head to a hotel to stay in"

It was just like the least hotel we stayed In we dropped of our bags and headed into town to eat.

Lucys pov

We were all sitting down eating food before going to the woods.

"so do you have a clue where they will be galaxy? " gray asked staring at his food.

I nodded" yep I'll show you all where they'll most likely be will have to be really careful though. " they all nodded then we continued to eat our food.

Once we where done we headed to the woods I lead the way.

" Okay so this is where will meet tomorrow will stick with our fighting teams when we go against an enemy " every nods.

I retell them the information on the targets again.

" so do you think the leader death roar will be here? " he ask look didn't around

I nod " I believe the leader will definitely be here".
" but who will fight death roar? " gray ask.
I stop walking and face the members.

" I will. If you come against death roar: retreat. " I turn back around and start walking.

" you can't beat death roar on your own if their the leader. We should work at a team" erza puts her hand on my shoulder.

"no I can defeat death roar I'm sure of it I may not know there powers, they think that they have the upper hand actually, we have a trick up our sleeves " I smirk Turing around at the confused faces.

" what's the trick up or sleeves?! " sting ask with a hint of panic in his voice.

I giggle " lets wait to fund out, shall we? "