The Beginning Of A Big Turn...

La"Coree POV

It took me forever to find out what I wanted to wear for this date with Hector. I was so nervous and was thinking about canceling but TJ told me to just go with it and just have fun. To let the night play out so i am going to take her advice and give this a try. I haven't been on a date in years so this is something new again.

TJ convinced me to wear my hair down straight. We agreed on a purple Prada loose fit dress that flowed nice against my curves, showed just enough cleavage and stopped thigh high. I put on black and purple heels that had one strap around my ankle and a black see though shaw incase i got a little cold. TJ did try to make me do full blown make up but she know I am not into that so she did my make up lightly. I took a picture and sent it to my t-lady cell right away. She loved everything that i had on and the way my make up and hair was.

While on the phone with my t-lady and getting a hand bag together I heard a knock at the door. TJ said she would get it. I knew it was him and that just made me more nervous knowing that i can't turn back now. I ended the call with my t-lady and promised to call her after the date no matter what time I got in so she wouldn't worry and before i walked down stairs I checked to make sure I looked okay​.

I then walked down stairs and there he was with his back turned towards me looking at my family photos I have put up every where. He slowly turned around and I felt my heart drop to my stomach. He was in a black and red polo button down shirt, black jeans and all black timberlands. His hair was braided nice and neat with designs. He looked so damn handsome. He smiled and told me I looked beautiful. We couldn't stop looking at each other. He handed me chocolate cover strawberries and red roses. I thanked him and TJ took them from me and told us to have a good night.

We left and on the ride I asked where we was going but he said it was a surprise. The ride then was quiet besides the music playing. He is such a gentle man, he opened my door helped me in and out his hummer and continued to ask if I was okay​. We got to a restaurant and got seated right a way to a elegant table that was lit up by candles. The whole restaurant was so nice and romantic. He ordered some wine.

We started talking about our lives. I found out he has a four year old daughter. He is from Puerto Rico and his dad is black. He has two sisters and three brothers. He is the youngest boy and has a sister younger than him. His daughters mom is Mexican and they haven't been together in two years. He works in construction with his uncles company. He graduated from college with three trades and wants to go back to get his business degree.

When we was done with the restaurant we went on a long walk in the park and he told me about the day we met and how it seemed like he was dreaming. He told me it took him so long to reach out to me because he thought I was out of his league and that he thought maybe I gave him the wrong number but he thought about me every day. He kept me blushing from compliments and really showed me a good time. When he took me back home, he walked me to my door and we agreed to hang out again tomorrow before we kissed for the first time goodnight.

I walked inside locked the door and TJ scared me turning on the lights and saying so, with that big smile she knows i love so much. I told her and my t-lady everything together because I wasn't up for repeating anything. I am happy i decided to do the date I had a wonderful time and I like that he seems so different from other guys. After i changed my clothes, took off the make up and tied up my hair I went to get into bed but then my phone went off. It was a text from hector.

~~~~Text Messages~~~~

Hector: He beautiful, I just wanted to tell you I had fun tonight. Thank you for the opportunity and can't wait to see you again tomorrow! Have a great night and talk to you tomorrow beautiful Sweet dreams.