Chapter 13

The next day everyone was up either eating breakfast or making it. Glenn sat next to me nervously as we waited for the right time to tell about the barn.

I looked over towards the Greene house and saw Maggie glaring at us. I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes but stayed put.

I looked next to me to see Daryl eating and glancing at me every once in awhile. when I caught him he looked away. I'm still confused and I'm getting answered today.

Glenn stood up so I did to and we made our way so everyone could see us. "um guys" Glenn said with a shaky voice. Everyone looked up with curious eyes. "The um-" Glenn stuttered so I cut him off.

"the barns full of walkers."

Everyone stopped what they were doing. They stared at us like if they did long enough we would laugh and say it was a joke. but when we didn't Shane and Rick shot out of their seats and started to run to the wooden building.

Everyone followed after then curios to see if it was true. when we got there everyone stopped a few feet away. Shane continued to walk over and put his eye to the gape between the doors.

Once he saw the rotting flesh he walked back with a very pissed off look. "You can not tell me you're alright with this" He said bumping Ricks shoulder.

"Of course it's not alright but we're quests here this isn't our land" Rick responded eyes still locked on the barn. "But this our lives man" Shane shouted.

"Keep you're voice down" I hissed. there's fucking walkers in that barn why the hell is he yelling. "we can't just sweep this under the rug" Andrea voiced her opinion.

"It ain't right not remotely" T said also voicing his opinion. "we either go in there and set it right or we just got to go, fort Benning is still-"

"We can't go!" Rick spit cutting off shane. I noticed he glanced to Lori and I understood why. "why Rick why" Shane yelled once again.

"Because my daughter is still out there" carol said with her small voice. I smiled at her even though she didn't see. I swear if we don't find Sophia.

Shane rubbed his hands on him mouth and sighed into them. "I think it's time we consider the other possibility-" Shane was cut off by Daryl and I.

"We're not leaving Sophia behind" I said moving closer to the big nose asshole. "we're so close to her, just found her doll two days ago" Daryl yelled getting pissed. oh shit.

"Daryl that's what you did you found a doll" Shane stated. "you don't the hell u'r talkin' about" Daryl yelled moving closer to Shane. Rick put his arm out to signal he needed to step back.

Shane continue to yell stuff but I was focused on Daryl. I'm just waiting for him to lash out. "and let me tell you somethin' else if she saw you, all meth out with your buck knife and geek ears around you neck she would run in the other direction" Shane spit getting in Daryl's face.

Daryl kept his cool actually for a bit till Shane yelled out somthin else. "oh and let's not forget you're redneck trash girlfriend either" He spit in my face. No he actually spit in my face its discussing.

But that is when Daryl leaped out swinging his fists. Shane trying to push past Rick. I stood In front of Daryl trying to calm him.

"Daryl stop its fine don't listen" I said hoping it would work. I mean we're not on best grounds right now. I saw his eyes visibly soften as he listened.

Then he must of realized that were not the happy couple and pushed me away. I sighed and looked back at Rick and Shane still fighting about staying.