Chapter 20-Movie Day

'Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone,So leave a message at the tone. 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything'

Camila's P.O.V

Today Normani, Ally, Dinah, Lauren and I were having a movie day at Lauren's parents house. The past few days we have been out seeing our family,our friends and we had been to a few of The Vamps concerts so today we just felt like having a day where we just relax and watch movies all day. Lauren, Normani and I went out to the local shop to get some popcorn and chocolate and some other snacks and drinks whilst Ally and Dinah chose a selection of films. Some which we had brought over from England and some that were already owned by our parents here. We got  back to the house and all the curtains had been pulled across and their were duvets and blankets everywhere. I saw Lisa come downstairs with some pillows and cushions.

"do you wanna stay with us today" I asked Lisa bearing in mind she has set up all the blankets and stuff

"if you guys don't mind but if you don't want me to ill go and meet Joe and my parents"

"no its fine" Ally and Dinah said as they emerged from upstairs with a huge stack of CDS

"Okay what shall we watch first"

"Bridesmaids!!" Lauren shouted

"okay"

We all sat under the blankets set out by Laurens sister whilst Lauren put Bridesmaids in the dvd player. We spent the whole day watching girly films and gossiping and doing each other's make up and hair. It was a great day just relaxing and chilling with my best friends. We didn't have to worry about everything.

After a few films and spending a couple of hours experimenting with make up we decided to order a pizza. Lauren and Lisa's parents were out all day as they were meeting up with other friends and family and then they were all going out for a meal.Today just felt like the old times where me and the girls used to always  be around each other's houses whilst we all lived in America. I thought this would all change when Lauren started dating Brad but nothing has changed, everything is just the same as it used to be.