Chapter 25

Chapter 25

-Ali-

Everything happened in a blur.   All I remember is coughing and seeing Calvin smirk behind Taylor's and Alisha's back.   Why would he do that?  Next thing I know - I'm in a hospital. 

What's going on now?

Everything's becoming black. 

-Alisha-

Calvin did this and Taylor has to know about it.  She wouldn't want to date a jerk.  Would she?  Of course not!  "Taylor?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Taylor asks in a mumble.  She just got off the phone with her parents.  They were yelling so loud I could hear them from across the room.  Luckily, Calvin is in the bathroom right now so I can talk to Taylor about what's going. 

"Calvin did this," I say.  Taylor gives me a sad smile and shakes her head.  Did she think I was kidding?  She doesn't believe me?

"Alisha.   That's rude to joke about," Taylor says with a small chuckle.  Well one good thing comes out of her not believing me - she's laughing. 

"I'm not joking," I say.  My face is serious.   Taylor doesn't believe me but when she sees my face?  Her face drops and tears start growing in her eyes. 

"Why would you think that?" Taylor asks, her voice shaking.  I feel bad but she has to know everything.   I tell her what I saw.  Her face grows red.  Taylor looks sad and angry at the same time. 

"Babe!  I'm back!" Calvin says from behind us and kisses the top of Taylor's head.   She pushes him away.  A questioning look appears on his face.  Stuff is about to happen.  It's my fault.

Well, she doesn't want a jerk that is trying to kill her little sister.   I did the right thing. 

-Taylor-

How could Calvin do this to me?  I finally felt like I belonged somewhere - with him!  Ali and him got along so well so why would this happen.   Words can't explain how mad at I'm at him.  Mad, angry aren't ever the right words.  Not combined either.  Way more then that. 

He's trying to kill my little sister!  Poor Ali!  It's my fault because I dated such a jerk! 

"Babe!  I'm back!" Calvin says and kisses the top of my head.   I push him away.  Part of me wanted to punch him but the other part knew it wouldn't look good.   It just isn't the right thing to do.

-----

A/N:
Angry Taylor