Chapter 4.

As I walked into the school I was greeted by three teachers, one being Mrs. Berezoski. She was apperently old, mean, and smelling of crappy coffee with a bit of mildew. "Hi." I said, they got the last one right. Ew. I kept walking through the hallways when someone said my name. "Kaylen Roberts?" Said a lady I thought was Mrs. Jenson, my homeroom teacher. "Um, hi." I said. "Hi, I'm your homeroom teacher,
Mrs. Jenson." She chirped. "Uh, hi." I said. I relized I had time to see what she looked like. She had soft brown curly hair, highly arched eyebrows, light green eyes, thin lips, and freckles across the bridge of her nose. She kindly showed me to my seat at the end of the middle row. I looked over to see who I was sitting beside, it was a boy. This boy was wearing a faded grey sweatshirt, dark jeans, and blue Nike high tops. He had blonde hair sweapt to the sid of his face, bright blue eyes, thin pink lips, and slightly arches eyebrows. "Um... you must be the new girl right?" He said. "Yeah that's me." I cooed. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Kaylen, and yours?" I said. "Kyle." He said in return. After that we didn't talk, but I think I might have a bit of a crush. "Kaylen? Could you come and introduce yourself please?" Said Mrs. Jenson. Oh no. This is what I feared. I stood up and she motioned for me to come to the front of the room. I got to the front of the room and started talking. "Hi, I'm Kaylen. I moved here from Toronto, I like pizza, I have a mom and a dad-" "What are your parents names Kaylen?" Asked Mrs. Jenson. Oh god. "My mom's name is Jessica, and my dad's name is Samanth-" I was cut off. "Dads are supposed to be men!" Yelled some girl. I couldn't breath all of a sudden, I could feel the tears behind my eyes, I couldn't cry in front of my new class at my new school! I ran out of the room and sat down and cried my eyes out. Not very much longer I was joined by someone.