Friends.

As I walked on to the school yard many people looked at me. I sat on the wall with my backpack beside me. I looked around to see if anyone looked kind. As I looked around to see so many couples most kissing, but there was this one preticular couple not kissing, not hugging, not holding hands, they were just sitting against a wall talking. As I looked at the girl she looked at me, our eyes locked and she smiled as if to say, "hello," or "how are you." I smiled back trying to fit my face to say, "Hi, I'm new here I have no clue what to do or who to talk to. Please help me soon." As if on cue the girl waggled her eyebrows at me and motioned for me to come over to her. I stood up and walked over to her, she patted the ground for me to sit next to her. Soon after I sat next to her the boy said hello to me. As he said that I studied his face. He had dark brown hair, light blue eyes and small freckles dotted over the bridge of his nose. "Hello," I said. "What's your name?" Asked the girl. "Kaylen, and yours?" I said back. "Hazel, and this is my brother, Jack."
That explains why they aren't holding hands and also why Hazel looks so much like Jack. The blue eyes, the freckles, even the similar hair tone. "So what grade are you guys in?" I asked hoping it was nine, like me. "Nine." Jack answered quickly. As it had read my mind the bell rang and I stood up. I started walking towards the doors when a warm hand grabbed my shoulder. "Hey," Said Hazel. "I should give you my number later today." Gratefully I said, "Yeah, that'll be awesome!"  "Well catch up with you later." She said. "Nice meeting you!" I said back. I was so happy to finally meet someone new.