Chapter 3 : Differences

The next morning, you were in the kitchen, making breakfast : Sunny sided eggs with bread, butter, cheese, thinly sliced meat, boiled eggs cut in half with some salt and pepper on it and fruit juice, the breakfast a poor person would dream for. You senced a presence as you looked behind you and jumped at the man staring at you "Good morning" you breathed out with a grin "Good morning" he replied "I see you are feeling better" you noticed, turning to face him, standing with your back against the counter "Yes I am" he smiled "What are you doing?" he asked looking over your shoulder "Breakfast" you told him, continuing your activity. You then prepared the table and sat down to eat "This is a really fancy breakfast" he exclaimed "You eat like this everyday?" he asked "Yes, sometimes I eat scrambled eggs and other times omelettes or even oatmeal" you said, enjoying your meal "Don't you?" "N-no...we only eat..bread with a bit of butter and some boiled eggs..." he said, embarrassed "That is horrible...Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" you said, shocked at his conditions "We're...used to it..." he said quietly "Well, I'm going to make sure you get better" you reassured him.