Vote Again

The next day Jadeis and Kai decided to have a new vote to see if they would officially be one pack instead of two. Just like before every Mermaid and Merman was given a pearl and a black shell.

Everyone cast their votes in secret. Jadeis was excited. When the two leaders of the packs lifted the large shell lid they were not happy with the result. Three pearls and three shells. What? Who doesn't wish to unite? Demanded Jadeis.

Aria and Tael opened their hand to reveal their black shells. Raen and Julian followed Aria and Tael's lead and showed their pearls. Really Raen?!?! Yelled a furious Aria. I have a valid reason Ari. Please don't hate me. Aria frowned at Raen and said whatever.

Kai? Said Jadeis in a whisper. Kai opened his hand to reveal a pearl. How dare you do this to us you Bastard!!!! Yelled Jadeis. Her eyes began glowing aqua.

We are sorry Jade and Ari, but it has nothing to do with you or your pack. We love you girls, we just don't want to join packs anymore. Said Kai and Raen together.

You and your pack have betrayed us. How Jade? Asked Aria and Tael. They have joined another pack. Apparently we aren't good enough for them anymore. It's true. We joined another pack. Said Kai. The girls were furious and jealous. Jadeis turned to Aria and Teal and she pointed up. They swam away from the boys.

On land

The girls cried and hugged each other. How could they do this???? To us!!!!!!! Cried Aria. Why Julian?!?! Yelled Tael. A few moments later the boys surfaced. Aria and Jadeis ran towards Kai and Raen and punched them. Tael ran and her fist connected to Julian. The boys all yelled ouch!!!!

You deserve it! How could you come here acting like you care about us. Said Jadeis. Aria whispered in Jadeis' ear he took my virginity too. LEAVE NOW! Stormed Jadeis. She opened her hand towards the sky letting her powers take the sky over. Overhead the clouds rolled in and it began raining, soon thunder and lightning followed and the water began roiling.

She is going to kill us, we need to leave Kai!!!! Yelled Raen and Julian who were very frightened. Aria and Tael joined their powers with Jadeis' and the skies blackened. The mermen slipped back to the sadety of the water. The girls ended their storm and huffed off to the house.