A rough day

Chase's P.O.V
"Man Rubble why don't you just move out of the lookout?",Chase thought to himself. " Thanks for letting me come over today Chase its been really hard dealing with Ryder lately he keeps telling me to move out and buy my own place ,but I really don't want to.", Rubble said. "Well I better get going it's my night to make dinner and Ryder gets mad if I don't have it ready when he gets home....... so see ya Chase!". "Ok see you later Rubble."as chase started to walk back when he heard another knock at his door. "Huh I wonder who that is?" Chase opened the door only to find Rubble. "Hey Rubble I thought you needed to get back to the lookout?, "yeah I do but I forgot my pup pad." Oh ok no problem here!" As I close the door and start to walk back I hear another knock. "Ugh again really man is it mess with Chase day or something." Again it was Rubble, "yes Rubble." "I uh forgot my keys can you hand them to me?" "Sure here you go and bye." "By-". Was all Rubble managed to say before Chase slammed the door in his face. *Knock Knock Knock*. "Oh come on Ru- oh Skye it's you."

Skye's P.O.V
"Uh yeah Chase its me can I come in?" "Uhhhh no sorry I got a serious cold very contagious.", Chase says as he fakes a cough. "Ok?" "Soooooo bye skye." As Chase tries to close the door I put my foot in the way, " wait Chase I need to talk to you!" I say as I push my way inside. "Chase have you been avoiding me, because you never seem to come my way and you used to always go out of your way to see me?" "Uhhhh nope I'm fine I never would avoid you." "Really, because that's not what Rocky told me, he said you were avoiding me because of something that was going on with you." "Chase you know you can tell me anything ok."

Chase's P.O.V
"Skye it's not that I want to avoid you its just that I can't face you right now." I try to look away, but a paw turns my head back to face skye. "Chase please tell me what is going on I am worried about you." As Chase thought to himself "she really cares about me!" "Skye it's just that I I-I

Authors Notes: So guys this is my first fanfiction so please show it some love and please comment if you want the next chapter uploaded.