The Fun Continues

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content that some readers may find offensive or inappropriate READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. 

I Hope you guys will like this scene if so let me know so I can be able to add more of these to my future stories.

Skye's P.O.V.

"So Chase you know how we have been dating for a long time now?" "Yeah Skye." "Well I was wondering if you wanted to take this to the next level?" "Skye you don't mean what I think you mean?" "Yes Chase I do." "But Skye we are just pups are you sure we are ready for this?" "Yes Chase I have never been more sure of anything in my life." "Ok Skye I trust you know what you are doing I just want to make sure you have no regrets." "Regrets?" "Well yeah like are you sure you want me to be the first?" "Chase I would love for you to be my first." Ok Skye I love you." As we start kissing I feel Chase's penis start to grow I look down and then look at him as if I am worried. 

Chase's P.O.V. 

I see Skye look down at my dick and then she looks back at me with a worried look. "It's ok if you still want to hold off." "No Chase I am more than ready." "Ok baby and don't worry I'll be gentle." "I know you will." I start to kiss all over Skye's body and she starts moaning as I get lower and lower kiss by kiss. I stop and look at her as if asking for permission to continue lower and I guess she knew what I was thinking because she nodded in consent. "Oh my god Chase mmmmm...." I finally get to Skye's pussy and I look at and commence my attack as I start to lick all over it."Huh oh C-chase right there it feels so good!" "I continue and then I slip my tongue inside her pussy and she just moans in ecstasy which get me more turned on. I continue this for about 15 minutes and then Skye says, "Chase I'm getting close!" "It's ok Skye let it all out." And no sooner than I say that she squirts all over my face. "Oh my gosh Chase I'm so so sorry." "What for?" "Well I just covered you in my juices." "So....it tastes amazing and kind of sweet like everything else on your body." "Aww thanks, and it looks like you are ready for round 2!" "You bet!" "Well then get over here and let me fix that." "Absolutely!"

Hey if you made it this far congrats, but the next 2 chapters will be just like this. So if you don't like then wait. So yeah it took me 2 hours to type this so show some love.

See ya

Gotta Fly 

We Out!