Got Time will Fly

Chase's P.O.V.

It has been 7 months since Skye and I have started dating, and today is my birthday. As I walk into my house I notice a note on the table I pick it up and it says, "Dear Chase, since today is your birthday I have SPECIAL gift for you, but you will need to wait till 10 tonight to get it. At 10 come over to my house and get your gift, Sincerely Skye." "A gift what does she mean my gift I told her that I didn't want anything!" Well it's 8:30 so I guess that I got an hour to kill so I guess it's T.V. time!"

Skye's P.O.V.

I-I hope he comes tonight I have been wanting to do this for a while now. Well it's almost 10 so I best get ready for Chase. *Knock Knock* As the door opens I hear "Uh Skye it's me Chase you said to come over at 10 so I did." " Oh hey Chase you ready for your gift?" "Yeah, but you know you didn't have to get me anything being with you is a gift enough." " I know but what is a birthday without some gifts so for the 1st stop on our list we are going to Peach Valley Cafe for dinner, then we will go to the theater and see the movie Max,"Is that the one with the German Shepherd who is in the military?", Yes it is Chase, and if all goes to plan  we will come back here for me to give you my final gift." " It sounds like a action packed night I can't wait." "Well let's get going Chase!"

A/N: Hey thanks for all the support on this. I will be uploading a lot more now that I got a laptop, but anyway 

See Ya 

Gotta Fly 

We Out