Oh that is just Great!!(sarcasm noted)

“Hey I only completed my bond last night give me a break. Oh that reminds me, did dad get my report on how the rogues never showed up at the party last night?” 

“No but I will make sure I tell him. What is there to eat in this school? Don’t they feed you, I mean you are in a school full of vamps/werewolves you would think they had enough food here for everyone right?” He asked me while his stomach growled loud enough for me to cover my ears.

“Yes they feed us and yes they have that kind of “food” for us so quit your whining. Jeesh for a guy who lives in Japan you sure are a greedy bugger.” I replied smiling.

“Yeah I know and you love me for it so whatever. Where’s your mate? I wanna see the guy what it’s been almost a year? Yikes I feel old.” He said.

“Itsuki you are only six years older than me so you aren’t old yet.” I told him getting annoyed. 

At that point the bell for class to start rang and I needed to go so I told Itsuki that I would see him later considering he was a “foreign exchange student” what the teachers didn’t know was that he was 22 and still in high school. But because high school in Japan is like college here in the states he was actually smarter than all the rest of us.  

“Bye Ree-ree!!” he yelled using the annoying nickname that I had gotten from my mom. Great now everyone will start calling me that. That’s not how I wanted to start this week. But because I love PB to death I will deal with it. At that point I got to my class and I saw Mel sitting at our table that we had basically claimed since our freshman year.

A/N Thank you to whoever voted for this story!! it means alot! Sorry i haven't updated in like a few months but i will update more often when school gets out I promise!!