.... I (Hate That I) Love You

Enjoy :3 

___________________

-Jacob's POV

I watched Shayla as she left, the nurse closely behind her.

I closed my eyes, smiling from ear to ear. I thought about Shay and how happy I've been because of her. If I was sure of it, I would tell her that I love her. Sadly, I'm still not sure of this whole 'Love' thing.

I drifted off into a, for once, peaceful sleep.

I was awaken by the doctors, Shayla sleeping by my side. 'When...?' I thought to myself. The doctors took Shayla off of me, without waking her. The pulled me up, and next thing I knew, I was free. Well.. as free as a guy locked in a padded room could be.

I stretched, finally feeling my arms move again. I smirked and sat down, pulling Shay so that she laid on me again.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. She looked down, noticed my arms around her, looked back up and smiled.

"Goodmorning, beautiful" I smiled at her.

"Goodmorning" she said, blushing.

"You're cute when you blush"

She looked down "Shut up"

I tilted her head up so that she looked at me. "Don't hide it. It's too sexy"

Her eyes widened in shock. I was kinda shocked with myself. I was never this nice, not even to Shayla.

I laid down, and pulled her down with me. "You remember what you said yesterday?" I smirked.

"No," she furrowed her eyebrows. "Remind me"

"You said that when my straight-jacket was off, you'd let me hit"

"Ohh. I lied" she smiled

"No the hell you didnt." I flipped us over so that she was on the bottom and I was between her legs. "You'll give in eventually"

"Why you act like all you want is sex?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I'm a guy. And, I've been locked in here since I was like.. 12"

"So?"

"I havent been able to do anything. Believe it or not, I'm actually a virgin"

She smirked "So, you want me to be your first"

"Hell yeah!"

"Not today"

I frowned "Why not"

"I'm not fucking you with people watching us" Shay said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Free porn!" I laughed.

"Shut up"

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure..."

"I lied" I told her

"About what?" she looked up at me

"I'm not a virgin"

Her eyes widened. "Havent you been here since you were 12 !?"

"Yup!" I laughed.

"O.. kay?" Shay said looking back down.

I smirked, running my hands up and down her thighs.

She sighed, removing them. "Stop, Jacob"

Being the stubborn person I am, I put my hand back on het thigh and continued running them up and down it.

Shay slapped my hand off. "God dammit, Jacob, stop"

I placed my hand back, and continued. She glared at me.

"I'm warning you, Jacob" she whispered, trying to sound menicing.

"You don't scare me" I pushed her off of me.

She got up and glared at me.

I have never understood situations like this. We just went from being all nice and sweet, to possibly about to start trying to kill each other.

This isn't even the first time something like this has happened. I seriously think that's a shame.

Anyways, back to the situation...

She got up, her eyes peircing holes into my skin. I stood up, returning her stare. I know she knows what I'm capable of.

I know she's capable of doing, too. But, I'm not afriad of her.

Shayla drew in a deep breath, probably trying to compose herself.

"If I were you, I'd leave before this gets ugly" I snarled.

I honestly did not want to do this. I didnt even want Shay to THINK that I's hurt her.

In my mind I was telling her not to make this mistake. I wont be able to control myself for too long.

She smirked, standing her ground. "You wouldnt hurt me"

She was half-lying. She knew I wouldnt want to, but I will if I have to.

I can only hope that I don't hurt her. I can only try not to.

We continued staring each other down. I chuckled, walking up to her. I pulled her closer to me, still staring into her eyes.

"I don't want to fight you, Shay"

"Well I dont want you touching me!" she screamed. She pushed me away and kicked me where NO MAN wants to be kicked.

I fell to the floor in pain. She laughed, walking to the other side of the room.

I slowly got up and gave her a death glare. "Big mistake" I growled. I charged at her, before she realized what was going on. One of the doctors came out, grabbing me by my arm and pulling my before I could reach her.

"You should probably go now" he looked at Shayla.

She scurried over to the door. She opened it, giving me a sad look before leaving.

A needle was stuck into my arm and I was out like a light. Next thing I know, I was in my straight-jacket again.

I hope Shay cones back tomorrow, despite what happened. I just hate one fact about this.

I hate that I love her...

______________

Vote

Comment

and Fan <3