the lost

She awakes before dawn, not realizing what she is doing awake she looks over to see if he's awake the baby moves and like he does it by instinct her husband puts his hand on her stomach to feel the baby move still half asleep he mumbles "shhh little one mommy needs to sleep she has a long day tomorrow". The next being her last day at work before the baby was born.. His eyes open and sees that she keeps tossing and turning so he does the first thing that comes to his mind that always calms her he whispers "something in the way she moves attaches me like no other lover". Her favorite song by the beatles he rubs her back and kisses her arm and she falls asleep. The next day she wakes up does her normal routine when she starts to bleed she automatically thinks "oh my god the baby". "Noel she screams in tears we need to get to the hospital something is wrong". She always wanted to be a mother and now that was going to be taken away from her, so many tests that she stayed patient with it praying to God that it would be ok. Finally after hours of waiting the doctor finally comes in and states im so sorry for your loss she didn't make it. She automatically breaks down and Noel takes her in his arms and starts to break down even at her worst moment he has something to make her feel better but now he doesn't know what to say. Bella June she would have been so perfect his foolish smile her big brown eyes but now she only lives on in her heart.