Ch-9

Your P.O.V

The whole thing lasted only a matter of minutes. I think i would have passed out right then and there, if Liza hadn't yelled at me.

Liza: " Tori! Hey Tori, you know i'm still over here. "

I mentally sighed, but i got up taking only step over to her, before my side decided to remind me i had been stabbed. I fell down to my knees, holding my side, while couching up more blood. Liza who was now close enough to see me, saw the blood seeking through my hand and my shirt.

She screamed: " OMG TORI!! What happened?! Are you ok?! Wait that was a dumb question. "

Trying to stay calm, while trying to keep a straight face through this pain was hard, but i managed to do it.

: " Liza  calm down. I'll make it, but we need to get out of here. "

Liza looked at me strange as she said " You are most certainly not fine. "

I sighed in my head again and managed to stand up. When i got over to Liza, i kept one hand on my side, the other around Liza's waist. Liza put one arm over my shoulders. We carefully walked around all the unconscious body's, weapons,and broken derbies from the explosion.

A minute or so later we were through the hole in the wall and across the small clearing. After another minute or two of sort of awkward running, the best we could, since we were helping each other to just stay up.

My vision started blurring on me.

To no one really, but myself: " I need to stop. "

Liza stopped almost immediately. That's when i realized i had said that out loud. She helped me lean into a tree. My breathing was harsh and quick. To top it off i was coughing up blood again.

I tried to keep standing, but it was no use at this point. My knees buckled and i collapsed to the ground, flat on my face if you must know.

Liza was quickly by my side, she turned me over and put my head in her lap. All i could think was ' She must be hurting he ankle for this. '

I turned my head and spit out the remaining blood in my mouth. The taste is bad at first, but after awhile, your mouth just kinda goes numb to it. I felt like puking. Of course that could also be from the whole experience i just went through.

I was shaken away from these thoughts by Liza. She looked like she was gonna have a heart attack from worrying. I couldn't really blame her. Even i could guess that i was gonna die from this.

Now my vision started going black, my body already lost it's feeling. Liza was shaking me, probably screaming at me not to die or something. I couldn't hear anymore either and i'm not very good at lip reading.

It's not like i wasn't freaking out to. There's no way i want to die, but there wasn't anything i could do. My grip on reality was fading pretty darn fast. I could barely see Liza's tears falling on my face. I gave her one last smile. Then my side decided to tall me again what i already knew. My body jerked, which made me cough out more blood. I tried to gasp in air, but my lungs were not helping me in the least.

As my vision continued to blacked, my head fell to the side. I lay there not being able to move. Right before i lost the battle of consciousness. I thought i saw running feet, although it could have been my blurred vision messing with my head.