Progress is More than Perfect

it's Lexi... it's Lexi.. It's lexi
i fall to my knees as i realize and see who it is, "n-no" i message her quickly
Me- n-no Lexi committed Suicide three years ago.
LexiSwag- nah i didn't trust me ^^ meet me at the park at midnight at the friday party and we can talk
Me-Fine!
LexiSwag- see ya love! <3
"what was that all about?" jack questioned as i got out of the bathroom, ready to go to bed.
"nothing." i answer more of a mumble as he puts a hand on the door in front of me, with a serious face. "what the hell is going on with you?" he asked stern, gripping onto my arm.
"j-jack, you're hurting me." i move away as he gripped my hand scared, grabbing my bag, walking out of the front door, running home quickly.
as i run home i start crying "whats wrong with me?" i make it home seeing my  parents playing with the twins.. smiling.
i call Shizuko asking if i could come over, she said no. dammit
i call Rykker it immediately goes to voicemail.
i walk inside my home, going straight into my room not saying hello. shutting my door behind me, crying as i get a text.
LexiSwag- Don't be Sad babe
*ding ding ding*
Jack- Come back. babe i'm sorry
i cry even harder as  i ignore jack replying to Lexi
Me- I can't...
LexiSwag- come over, heres my address, you can stay here for the night. i won't do anything.
she sent her address and it took me a hour to decide if i really wanna go over and just be with someone that could be lying about their identity, i finally thought about going and went there
------------------------Lexi's House-----------------------
i stood on her doorstep, not knowing if i should knock and then knocking.
a pretty blonde opened the door, and my heart skipped a beat. "L-Lexi.."
"hey Yuko, i missed you..."
"I thought you were dead.." i teared up thinking of the moments we shared, the laughing and tears, the breakups..
"I know, come in Hun." she smiled gesturing for me to come in and i did.
"thank you for letting me into your home."
"no problem, i bet you have some questions. let me get you some tea." she smiled as she left me in her living room, looking around seeing the same pictures that were there when i was last here.
"it's like you never left." i thought sitting on the chair next to the coffee table, seeing the picture of us together when we were little around 9 or 1o, i smiled brightly at the memories coming back at me.
she walked back into the living room,  with two cups of tea, handing me one, nodding a Thank you, as i take a sip.
"tastes like what your mom use to make." i smile as i remember her mothers funeral, she took it pretty hard not talking for almost three months, she finally said something after the three months but she only would talk to me, how hard it was and how  she was wanting to end it, to be with her mom..
"how'd you fake your death?" i asked, she gave me a sad smile.
"i saw that us two were fading from being best friends, i didn't like that. i was feeling these weird feelings and you were fine with the names i called you, the gestures i made to you, you didn't stop me. i thought you were like me, going through these emotions just like i was ; so i was following these feelings and tried kissing you. you finally stopped me and thought that we were over. so i pretended to be dead..."
"so are you a lesbian?" she nodded but then shakes her head.
"no i'm pansexuality, i can feel like the other gender tomorrow then the next day be a female. and i will like each gender." she smiled, it sounded like she was accepting this feeling of not being Straight. making me think about me.
whats wrong with me?
am i Straight?
am I Bisexual?
what the hell am i?