Skater boy

"Wow cool trick!" I hear Dylan say and watch as Ki Hong agrees. Dylan and Ki Hong had been my friends since i was little.
"Well i think thats enough for today. Want to go back to my house o watch a movie?" I offer.

Dylan and Ki Hong: "ya sure." They smile and we all skate to my house.

I get home and i open the door
"Hey mom!" I shout to her from downstairs "Can Dylan, Ki Hong and I use the tv?!?" I hear her respond with a simple yes and we head over to the tv. I leave them there to watch while i go and make us popcorn. When i go back over i see them playing truth or dare. I quickly run over and put the popcorn down.

"Oo i wanna play!"

Ki Hong: "fine. Truth.... Or dare?" Knowing theres dares might be weird i jump over to truth.

"Truth."

Dylan: "Aww i had a good one."

Ki Hong: "Shut it shank its not even your turn to ask her." He takes a pause and rubs his chin as if its the hardest thing he ever thought. "Who do you like from our school?"

This question actually shocked me because at first i wasn't so sure. "Uhh." I feel my face heat up as i knew who it was after a little thinking.

Ki Hong: "Well? You have to tell us." He chuckles

"Fine... Fine..." I take a deep breathe in "I-i like... Thomas." I finally let out.

They both look at each other in shock and my face goes red.

"Please don't tell him. Promise?"

Ki Hong: "cant say ill take that promise." I quickly stand up and chase him around laughing and trying to reach him. "Fine.. Fine.. I promise." He says laughing and flops onto the couch exhausted.

I completely forget that Dylan didn't promise and it gets darks so the have to go home.

"Well see you tomorrow!" I wave to them as the leave.

I quickly head to my room and flop on my bed. I cant believe i told them. Im such and idiot. I think to myself.

I push my thoughts aside and close my eyes letting my mind drift.

•morning•

Im up and ready for Dylan and Ki Hong to show up so we can go skating. I her the door bell ring and go to it. I look at them and when i see Dylan he has a guilty look on his face.

"Hey, Dylan, you okay."

Dylan: "huh... Oh uh ya sure."

I was suspicious "what did you do?" he looked at me looking even guiltier and i remembered about what i told them last night. "Dylan! Did you tell Thomas!" He chuckles nervously "you did!" My eyes go wide.

Ill be making a part 2 for this since its longer :)