First ones

You wake up to a loud clang making you jump. "Hello!" You scream. You feel whatever compartment your in shift up and you panic. "Hello!! Hello!?" You feel around the compartment. Your in a tight spaced cage like box that continues to move up. "Help!!" You yell. The only light you get is the ones you pass as the box moves up. You scale your way to the top of the box gripping the cage like doors. You see your about to hit a surface above and your eyes go wide. You back up to the wall of the box and squeeze your eyes shut. You feel the box hit the top moving you up and back down slightly. You slowly open your eyes to the dark. You hear a few laughs and then a bright light enters from above. You see someone jump down into the box next to me. "Hi... Im Thomas." A boy with brown hair says. You see another boy jump down next to him "And im Newt." A boy with a thick accent says. He has sandy blonde hair and big brown eyes. He's also tall and cu-..... Ughh stop you need to find out whats going on. You think to yourself. He reaches a hand out to help you up and you gladly take it. You feel kind of shaky but Newt wraps his arm around you. "Hey. You'll be fine just stick with me." "W-where am i?" "Your in the glade." He looks at you and rubs his hand up and down your arm giving you chills. "Lets get you cleaned up. Shower? Anything you want?" "Uhh... Y-yeah shower sounds nice. But can i ask something?" He looks at you with a smile "ya of course you can." "Why cant i remember anything... And whats my name?" He looks down and then at you "dont worry. Its happened to all of us. You'll get your name in a few days." You smile and then a tall boy with a dark shade of blonde hair stands in front of you. "Ha.. A new greenie." He says with a smirk "and a girl... Huh..." He rubs his hand on your arm and you flinch back. "Well i call dibs." The boy says biting his lip. "Knock it off Gally." Newt says in a serious tone and walks with you away from Gally. You get over to the showers and check to make sure no ones around. You wash in the water that they use and clean out your hair as well. You hear something drop and quickly look behind the curtain to check. You see newt. "Sorry. I just didn't want Gally to come." "Oh... Uh. Okay. Thank you. How long have you been in here?" He laughs and looks at his toes "for a while." You laugh "its okay. But could i change?" You laugh and blush. "Oh uh of course." He says blushing and walks out. You quickly change into your clothes and leave your shoes off. You walk out and get pressed up against a wall. You look and see its Gally. He forces you up against a wall and presses his lips against yours. You try and push him off but he pins your arms above your head and knees your legs against the building. You try and scream but he silences you kissing you again. You feel tears stream down your face and whimper a bit. He presses his body up against you and you had finally given up. You let him continue till a force tugs him off. You look to see Newt punching him and feel the tears on your face dry. Newt continues to punch him and spit flies from his mouth. "Newt! Stop! Stop!" He stops and backs away from him. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah you say uncomfortably rubbing your arm. "Would you like to sleep near me? Ill keep watch." He offers because it was around the time everyone was heading to sleep. "Yes please." You say with a shaky voice. "Ill show you around in the morning if you want too." You partly smile "ya... Sounds nice."
You head over to the beds and lay down trying not to break down and cry. You close your eyes and a few tears roll down your cheek but you push them away. Your falling asleep till you feel a warm body lay behind yours. You shake  scared its Gally. You feel an arm wrap around your waist and hold you close to them. "I... I said i would watch over you... So i will." You hear Newt say. You smile small and feel lips softly kiss on your cheek. "Good night love." He says. You fall asleep feeling the warm heat of his breathe on your neck. And smile knowing he'll keep you safe.