Necklace (part 2)

He walks you out to the hallway and away from the window on the room door. Your about to ask a question when he turn in a circle towards you and wraps his arm around your waist. You get a gittery feeling and blush.
He smiles brightly and you smile back. But in his eyes you see sorrow and you dont know why. "May i have this dance?" He asks you.
You smile "you may." You say bowing down. Luckily there was no one in the hallway so you took the opportunity.
He holds you and dances the fox trot as you follow his steps.
You smile and let out a few giggles and then he dips you back. He brings you back up slowly so you're face to face and he smiles beautifully.

"You're beautiful." He whispers.
You couldnt think of what to do so you simply rest your head on his shoulder as he holds you and sways back and forth.
You pull back to see his face and he smiles as you greatly. "I like you... Alot." He says with a small red tint on his face.
"I like you too. We should hang out more." I say through a small laugh.
"I wish we could." I scrunch my face in confusion. "What do you mean."
He pauses and looks at me "sadly. I just met you. And you might be the best thing thats happened in this school, but im moving." You frown and hug onto him burring your face in his chest. "We'll see each other again i promise." He says running his fingers through your hair. You look up at him. "I want you to be the last kiss i have until i see you again." He say. Before you can reply you feel his lips upon your own and kiss back. Then he pulls away "i think i might love you."