2| The Strays

{A/N: Short note here, I don't know much about Michael, yes I know this is a m.c book, but I wasn't there when like they first started so it's kinda blurry sorry, if you know Michael please comment anything and I'll edit & give you credit, alright bye enjoy xx}

___

Olivia

"I hate you," I mumbled as I hopped in the car slamming it shut.

"I'm sorry," Bella whined as she started to drive "Me and Luke were together."

"Dont you use that as an excuse," I scoffed "You forgot me even when I didn't wanna go."

"It won't happen again," she pouted

"That's right, because I'm never going to another party," I laughed.

"What," she practically yelled "No come on not that," she whined.

"No," I said putting my hand to her face, it hurt me to do this to Bella but I was sick of being left behind in parties, don't get me wrong I was old enough to drive. Though I did not have the courage to, I hope this helps Bella to.

I mean Luke's her boyfriend and all, he cares for her no doubt. Though when they fight it's like to them all there feelings disintegrate in to air. She gets completely wasted and comes home like a walking zombie, while Luke just lists off things about the relationship he hates.

Huffing Bella didn't say another word, she just drove when we finally got home I almost tore of the dress, yes it was beautiful but it was uncomfortable and I felt like a barbie doll.  I changed into a sweater with an anchor and some skinny jeans.

My hair was like a lion's from the heat in California I brushed it down and shoved on a beanie, hopefully keeping it somewhat tamed.

Slipping in my headphones I turned on All Time Low, while humming to it. I just stared at the ceiling, this was like almost my usual routine, it's kinda sad.

I, being an exceeding student for all my classes, athletic, and social I seemed "perfect", but nobody's perfect. Quote Hannah Montana. I had to walk my steps, if I didn't my parents  would kill me, not to mention  a lifetime of disappontment.

My father being a business man for an electronic company, and my mother as successful lawyer, I have to somewhat follow in that path. Though the honest truth is I didn't want too.  I mean yes I admire and look up to my parents,bit they seem so stiff and caged. I want to live a little, explore, and experience. Feel and see, my parents love each other no doubt.

Though it seems there love is almost screen played and repeated every single day. Kiss good morning, talk on the phone for lunch, dinner, and then kiss goodnight. I mean they even shower sperately and they have been together for years. It is like a button is stuck so they won't change a thing, almost like a script.

Sadly I can't be free and spread my wings - yup Little Mix momma never told to spread my wings. I'm in routine and I can't let my parents down.

My thoughts were interrupted by Bella when she knocked on my door.