Chapter 6

Authors Note: So I kind of started High school 4 months ago, and I kind of forgot to write and update my already written chapters. I'm so sorry! But things are becoming less busy for me, but if I don't update within a month someone remind me please!!!

I spent at least 30 minutes last night trying to get Asher in bed. He can be a total douche when he's drunk, and it definitely showed last night. When I did get him in bed he kept making sexual comments towards me.

Yeah, I get the we are dating, but he knows how I stand on sex before marriage. I might be a party girl, but I've got boundaries. Sometimes he just doesn't understand where I'm coming from. He did eventually pass out, and I stayed with him in the bed.

I woke up about 15 minutes ago, and I just stayed in the bed. My head on Asher's bare chest. I just lay there thinking, not about anything in particular. Just thinking.

"Mhm. Babe?" Asher says as he starts to wake.

I sit up and look at him. "What?" I whisper knowing he's got a bad hangover.

His eyes open and he looks at me. "You should really go clean your face. You look like a monster," he says while sitting up. "While you're up go make me coffee."

"Asher do you even have any coffee beans?" I ask ignore the comment about my makeup.

"No. Go to the store and get some."

I roll my eyes. "Okay."

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I clean my face with water and a towel. I get as much as I can. Most of it comes off. I'm just left with some mascara left on my lashes. I brush my hair and put it up.

I go back to the bedroom to get my jeans that I took off last night. I slide them on and kissed Asher goodbye.

I go downstairs to see the rest of the house. It looks like a tornado ran through it. I find my shoes, jacket and helmet. I go to my bike and drive to the local supermarket.

+++

When I get there I make my way to where I think the coffee beans are. As I'm walking I see a little girl that can't be older than 7 wondering the store. She looks lost. I decide to go up to her.

"Hey, sweetheart. Are you lost?" I ask gently.

"I-I can't find my d-daddy," she sniffles.

"I'll help you find your daddy," I say while taking her hand.

"Thank you."

We start wondering the store. As we walk the little girl calls out daddy.

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"I'm Destiny."

"I'm Jess."

She's about to say something, but then her eyes widen as she runs to a man. She pulls me along with her.

When we get to the man, who has his back to us, she screams "daddy!"

The man turns around and she releases my hand. She jumps into his arms. I smile until I notice who her father is.

"Theo?"

"Jess?"

We both look at each other not knowing what to say. "Daddy! Daddy! This girl helped me find you. She's so sweet and kind," Destiny exclaims to Theo.

Theo raises his eyebrows at me. Then he looks to Destiny. "Did she?"

"Yes, daddy! She was so nice. Isn't she lovely?" Theo chuckles and I stand there awkwardly. "Isn't she?" Destiny questions again.