Chapter 10

Hello my lovelys. THIS IS THE FORTH CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!!! So I wanted to ask you to please read my other story? It's called 'the best mistake a Liam Payne romance' it is about Liam Louis and Niall. That's all I have to say really. Enjoy.

Vote, comment, PM, fan,

{Trea}

Aubrey's POV

"Aubrey and Louis get up, for the thousandth time in three minutes." Harry snapped.

"Fine up I'm. What crawled up your pants?" I asked.

"Haha very funny Aubrey but I wanted to let you know that we're in London and the plane in landing in twenty minutes."

"Okay. So what do we do until then?" I ask.

"You still have to sing for me." Niall reminded me.

I stare at Niall in a 'why did you say that' look.

"You sing?" The rest of the boys asked.

"Yes I sing and I suck so let's put a pin in that." I snap.

Everyone remained silent for the rest of the ride until we were about to land.

"Here Ari take this you'll need it." Niall said with a smile. He handed me a piece of gum probably to stop my ears from popping.

When the plane landed I grabbed my carry on out from the compartment above our chairs.

I stepped out of the plane and headed for the inside the airport with all the boys around me. When we got in the airport we stopped at baggage claim to get our luggage.

"I'm sorry." Niall say who was now walking with me to the door of the airport.

"For what?" I ask him.

"For bringing up that you sing. I shouldn't have said anything but I just wanted to hear you really badly. Im sorry." He said. The guilt dripping in every word. I knew that he meant that apology.

"It's okay Nialler. I just didn't know what they would think about it and I didn't wanna get hate from it." I said with a smile. "Now who's up for some food? Im starving."

Niall started laughing "me to."

------------

After we got something to eat at nandos we made out way to the hotel my parents were staying at.

"Penthouse suit for Niall horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry styles, Zayn Malik, and Aubrey Quinn. Here are the Keys and I hope you enjoy your time here. Room service is available at all times have a nice rest of your day. Next person up please."

We all scrambled to the elevators and pressed the top floor button. Once we got there we had to go through a few doors and some stairs before we even got to our suit.

Once inside, I gasped for air. It was beautiful. Gold ceilings, marble floors, leather furniture, it was huge! It had a living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and two main bathrooms. In each bedroom was a king size bed, a couch, two chairs,a walkin closet, a flat screen tv, a dresser, a half bathroom and a bunch of small storage areas.

"This is amazing!" I said as I walked around admiring everything. "Im not even good enough to stand here."

The boys laughed.

"But wait. If there are only three bedrooms and six of us who is sharing rooms?" I ask nervously.

"Louis and Zayn in one, Niall and I in another and Harry and Aubrey in the last. Wait that's not a good idea to have Harry in the same room as a girl. Uh." Liam said trying to sort it all out.

"Okay. Niall and Aubrey in one, Harry and Liam in the other and Louis and I in the last." Zayn said.

"Aubrey are you okay staying with Niall?" Liam asked.

Harry shook his head no. I saw Harry and smiled. "Yes that's fine."

Harry stomped into one bedroom and slammed the door. I just laughed.

"Shall we?" Niall asked.

"We shall." I replied. Niall and I linked arms and skipped to the bedroom while shutting the door.

We skipped back out and I said "We forgot our luggage. Lets try this again."

I didn't even bother to unpack and I just plopped on the bed and yawned.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch or..." Niall asked.

"You can sleep up here to if you want. I trust you Nialler." I replied with a smile.

"Yay!" Niall yelled and jumped on the bed right next to me.

We started having a pillow fight and I won.

"Goodnight Ni." I say as I snuggle into the blankets.

"Goodnight Ari." Niall replied as he snuggled his half of the blanket.

We past out right next to each other and for some reason, I felt safe.

------------Boo this was a crappy chappy but at least I updated.