Chapter 11

Hello my lovelys. I hope you like this chapter. I like it alot. IT shows Harrys jealous side. Do i have any Niall girls out there reading this?

vote comment fan

Trea*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Aubeys POV

I woke up th e next morning to find Niall missing. He is probably in the kitchen. I get up and make the bed before walking out to the kitchen.

When I get to the kitchen i see Zayn, Liam and Louis talking.

"Hey guys whats up?" I ask the boys as i grab a water bottle from the fridge and take a seat next to Zayn.

"Oh hey Aubrey. We wanted to talk to you." Liam said.

"OKay whats up?" I reply.

"My girlfriend Perry Edwards from the band little mix is coming over tommorow. We have been dating for four years now and i was playing on asking her to marry me." Zayn said.

"Oh my god Zayn thats amazing. Congratulations Im so happy for you." I tell Zayn.

"Thanks so much. Louis and Liams girlfriends are coming tomorrow to. We spoke to them on the phone and they said tht they are really looking forward to meeting you. I still have to pick a day to ask Perry. The other girls already know about it." Zayn continued.

"Congratulations Zayn. I know that you will be a great husband and father someday. And i cant wait to meet them either." I say. "Hey where is Niall and Harry?"

Just as I ask my question Niall and Harry tackle each other right next to the table.

Harry being the one screaming "dont tell Aubrey!!"
.

Harry's POV

When I got up I asked Niall to come to my room so we could have a talk.

"Hey mate what's up?" He asked me.

"I wanted to know....do you uh...like like Aubrey?" I asked him.

"Are you crazy? No. She is like a little sister to me. I love her like a sister and a best friend. Harry is this about us sharing a room? Are you jealous? Spill!!!"

"Kind of. I mean, there's something different about her. She doesn't willingly throw herself at us like most girls do. She denies any flirting that I do. She hid from us instead of walking out and telling us every little detail about her. She's...different. And I like it."

"Harry's got a crush Harry's got it real good." Niall sang.

"Niall get out." I growl.

"Okay mate. Ill go tell her that you have it good for her. Maybe then she'll lunge at you."

"No!!" I screamed.

Niall ran out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen.

"Don't tell Aubrey!" I scream when we make it to the kitchen only to be greeted by Aubrey herself.

I hadn't yet realized that I had tackled Niall and was laying on the floor while he got up to tell Aubrey.

Damn that boy is gonna get it.